The Red Order (Lord Calypho)

Pestermite

Hello folks ,

I was talking at mumble with old core RO members that quitted game before we x-fered to this server, we talked about old good times, i wonder if any ex-Calypho republic pvp'ers are still around... want to kill some ''judge'' dudes for nostalgia ... maybe we can organise some pvp events together. Nowadays , all i see in TOFN is some arena style pvp tournements or Bananaman corpsecamping people at sector X when he is out of weeds.

Best Regards and Hail The Order ;)

Albruz (QQ)

Judge was on the server for a few weeks when xfers happened and then had a move to the red eclipse where from what I gather they kind of stopped playing SWTOR. I spoke to one of the Red Order peeps there on Red Eclipse, the name evades me but he had a sentinel wearing a slinger cap and a mara/sniper in Red Order. He used to be in my guild Dai Bendu for a while then joined Judge on the rep side with Aces. In any case, many of the LC population is gone and some have been under a different name.

I am always up for some ganking red order peeps, just get back to me and I will bring my lill shadow.

Bads always blame gear..

lol..

..havent seen any so-called «pro-players» to run WZ in tier-1 gear.

Yeah.. «skill.. blah..blah..blah.. »

I remember those times when at start some «very devoted» players have grinded («ground» for grammar-naziz) their top-gear faster than others and have been «top players» up until all other normal players grinded the same gear.. and suddenly these «pro-players» become bored from the game... lol..

The fresh example: Just compare pre- and post- 1.6 Wzs..

Yes. There are very bad PuGs still exists, but there is much more greater chance to see the competitive WZ game now. No more faceroll from WH-geared premade against Recruit geared PuGs..

So, the PuGs suddenly learn how to play? Or «pro» teams suddenly lost their skills?

Edited by Missandei

Mostly all this «pro» players was being «pro» because of gear.

All who have grinded the top gear was facerolling everybody else.

nah son

PvP in Lord Calypho was above average

live with that and stop crying about gear

i miss that server warzones , but i don't miss my 320ms ping!

Edited by Groncho

nah son

PvP in Lord Calypho was above average

live with that and stop crying about gear

i miss that server warzones , but i don't miss my 320ms ping!

lol.. i know what PvP at Calypho was.

«above average».. lol..

You can believe in what you want of course.

But the fact is that if I as a «below average» player had almost no issues fighting in WZ against your so-called «very good players» it speaks byitself...

Calypho had relatively small PvP community. So mostly all the players had known each other. It is true.

And that made the atmosphere very domestic .. yes..

Edited by Missandei

lol.. i know what PvP at Calypho was.

«above average».. lol..

You can believe in what you want of course.

But the fact is that if I as a «below average» player had almost no issues fighting in WZ against your so-called «very good players» it speaks byitself...

Calypho had relatively small PvP community. So mostly all the players had known each other. It is true.

And that made the atmosphere very domestic .. yes..

you have a point there and i agree that pvp is kinda unfair from the get go.

first and formost there are people that know how to dougie and people that don't.

so for those that fell behind, here is a basic tutorial on how to dougie.

Ps: that gets you all the heals from the operative ladies ;)

" Dat surgical probe ! " http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/adf/5ed/675/resized/dat-thread-meme-generator-ah-dat-thread-b04345.jpg

Edited by Quantemoq

you have a point there and i agree that pvp is kinda unfair from the get go.

first and formost there are people that know how to dougie and people that don't.

so for those that fell behind, here is a basic tutorial on how to dougie.

Ps: that gets you all the heals from the operative ladies ;)

" Dat surgical probe ! " http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/adf/5ed/675/resized/dat-thread-meme-generator-ah-dat-thread-b04345.jpg

this man is a genius and everyone should listen to him

lol..

..havent seen any so-called «pro-players» to run WZ in tier-1 gear.

Yeah.. «skill.. blah..blah..blah.. »

I remember those times when at start some «very devoted» players have grinded («ground» for grammar-naziz) their top-gear faster than others and have been «top players» up until all other normal players grinded the same gear.. and suddenly these «pro-players» become bored from the game... lol..

The fresh example: Just compare pre- and post- 1.6 Wzs..

Yes. There are very bad PuGs still exists, but there is much more greater chance to see the competitive WZ game now. No more faceroll from WH-geared premade against Recruit geared PuGs..

So, the PuGs suddenly learn how to play? Or «pro» teams suddenly lost their skills?

hahahahaa man, stop smoking what you are smoking : )