She's back!!!!!!

AhsokaTanorules

Yay! Kira is finally back. Today should be declared a national holiday! So including Scourge and Theran cedrax...is Zenith the only unnaccounted original SWTOR class companion now? ((big deal))

Also...is anyone here suspicious that Kira and Scourge might be running some ******** ploy? When they went on about Satele Shan being in a coma that made me confused...i mean didn't we see her kind of up and about during the Zildrog story...

especially if you kill Theron?

Yay! Kira is finally back. Today should be declared a national holiday! So including Scourge and Theran cedrax...is Zenith the only unnaccounted original SWTOR class companion now? ((big deal))

Also...is anyone here suspicious that Kira and Scourge might be running some ******** ploy? When they went on about Satele Shan being in a coma that made me confused...i mean didn't we see her kind of up and about during the Zildrog story...

especially if you kill Theron?

If those three are back then yes, Zenith is the last OC comp unaccounted for. While it may not be a big deal for you it is for me. Almost a third of my characters are Consular, and I'd like my companion back, please. It's also indicative of their treatment of Jedi classes, too. Knight just now got their last two missing comps back and Consular is still missing one. Seriously BW, WTH.

Regarding Satele, a fair amount of time has passed since Nathema and she's been out of contact that whole time. A lot could happen.

All classes, at least all Pub classes (I haven't finished on an Imp yet)

get Kira and Scourge, they even appear in the Alliance base. But Tharan is Consular only I take it? I finished so far on a Vanguard and Scoundrel, and no Tharan for either of them.

I like how

Jakarro

also appears in the Alliance base. Would be nice if Elara/Quinn, Jaesa, Doc and Nadia did, as well.

I just like to see my Alliance Base all stocked with people, haha.

Edited by HollyUSEC

All classes, at least all Pub classes (I haven't finished on an Imp yet)

get Kira and Scourge, they even appear in the Alliance base. But Tharan is Consular only I take it? I finished so far on a Vanguard and Scoundrel, and no Tharan for either of them.

Tharan is for nobody because their return Alert wasn't included in 6.0; they just make a brief cameo. So yet again Consulars get the shaft.

While I'm glad Kira is finally back, I have to ask, why did they make them available to everyone (most everyone?) and not the other companions? :/

No idea, but I did notice that their notes say that they'll fight with you until the reason they joined you is done. Not sure if that means they'll be leaving the Alliance later. Also, after playing through the story on my Sage and doing their cutscene I didn't get their decos unlocked.

Edited by ceryxp

huh? cry about them ? what? Dude..you lost me there lol .

I don't know why you would complain about them being unkillable via plot armor when:

a) there is still more story with them coming up what with the Emperor plague thing they mentioned and I kind of wonder if this will entail a scene where one of them is killable ((maybe another hard vette/torian choice?)

b) I find both of them, even Scourge, more likable than Mako and Azshara.

I don't know why you would complain about them being unkillable via plot armor when:

a) there is still more story with them coming up what with the Emperor plague thing they mentioned and I kind of wonder if this will entail a scene where one of them is killable ((maybe another hard vette/torian choice?)

b) I find both of them, even Scourge, more likable than Mako and Azshara.

well for starter don't accuse peoples you don't know of ''crying'' . I asked a question merely..sheesh .

Second, to answer your questions :

for role play reasons ? I have about 32 characters . and only my Sorc are ds..and like to kill peoples . So 1 on 7 is ds and all the rest are LS that keep collecting companions like pokemon lol .

I don't care for the companions personally . I hate scourge for exemple, because he is the ****** of the emprore . And Lore wise that douuuche killed the exile from Kotor 2 in the book-novel-or-whatever . And I loved my exile..so I swore that red tomatoe gonna go down .

I wish I couldve killed Ashara . I consider her the worst companion, since my character (Sorc is ds) and she is tailored for a LS character . But whatever...

You could say 'But..they are our romance!! How can you not care and wanna kill them ??'' ..

I'm gay, I cant romance them . So really...don't care . And even if they make them romancable now....1 line isn't really a romance .

You could say 'But..they are our romance!! How can you not care and wanna kill them ??'' ..

What does romance have to do with it? I killed Malavai Quinn, DS Jaesa, Vette, Torian, Aric Jorgan, Koth Vortena, Theron Shan and was fine with it. Yes I left Kaliyo out of that only because I like her so much and I would rationalize that my LS characters would be too nice to kill anyone and my DS would hate Jorgan more. What does romanceable have anything to do with anything? Didn't make Guss Tuno anymore kill-able.

What does romance have to do with it? I killed Malavai Quinn, DS Jaesa, Vette, Torian, Aric Jorgan, Koth Vortena, Theron Shan and was fine with it. Yes I left Kaliyo out of that only because I like her so much and I would rationalize that my LS characters would be too nice to kill anyone and my DS would hate Jorgan more. What does romanceable have anything to do with anything? Didn't make Guss Tuno anymore kill-able.

I said you could say...as if anyone jump in this one sided discussion and say something about them being romancable.

honestly, I have no idea whats your issue here . I asked a question and you are harping at me . :confused:

Yes! Score! Confirm! Kira is now SGRA!!!!

I suppose my Sentinel has to dump Lana now. I've been hoping for this option since I created this Knight in 2012 (yikes, it's been that long already).

Anyway, I'm super happy about this!

I wouldn't be surprised if they do that, tbh. Either Kira or Scourge might have to sacrifice themselves to stop the plague, or something like that.

I said you could say...as if anyone jump in this one sided discussion and say something about them being romancable.

honestly, I have no idea whats your issue here . I asked a question and you are harping at me . :confused:

You expressed disappointment about Kira and Scourge being protected by plot armor. If your hatred is directed completely at Scourge then I apologize. It just seemed you were also being snippy about Kira being "unkillable" and I am still getting over Mako and Azshara having protection.

You expressed disappointment about Kira and Scourge being protected by plot armor. If your hatred is directed completely at Scourge then I apologize. It just seemed you were also being snippy about Kira being "unkillable" and I am still getting over Mako and Azshara having protection.

I wasn't being snippy about kira . I just asked if they were protected by Plot Armor (like Quinn and Ashara were) .

If I knew they were protected by Plot Armor, I wouldn't have asked the question at all . I don't know if they were, thats why I asked . I have been busy with real life and haven't had the chance to sit and play the new expansion.

My hate is directed at Scourge . I actually like Kira. Homewhever, my role playing my character demand sacrficie lol

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding too . I didn't come here to brag about killing anyone (Since its my game, my business who I kill) . I just wanted to know if they were being locked like Ashara and Quinn were or not.

So I know who to run trough the new content . :)

I wasn't being snippy about kira . I just asked if they were protected by Plot Armor (like Quinn and Ashara were) .

If I knew they were protected by Plot Armor, I wouldn't have asked the question at all . I don't know if they were, thats why I asked . I have been busy with real life and haven't had the chance to sit and play the new expansion.

My hate is directed at Scourge . I actually like Kira. Homewhever, my role playing my character demand sacrficie lol

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding too . I didn't come here to brag about killing anyone (Since its my game, my business who I kill) . I just wanted to know if they were being locked like Ashara and Quinn were or not.

So I know who to run trough the new content . :)

Quinn is killable.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do that, tbh. Either Kira or Scourge might have to sacrifice themselves to stop the plague, or something like that.

A already didn't like the Vette/Torian choice, but at least they were not companions of the same class.

But having to choose between 2 of the 3 most important companions of my JK would be really, really hard. I honnestly don't know who i'd choose to save and who i'd sacrifice if we had a choice like this one.

Edited by Goreshaga

A already didn't like the Vette/Torian choice, but at least they were not companions of the same class.

But having to choose between 2 of the 3 most important companions of my JK would be really, really hard. I honnestly don't know who i'd choose to save and who i'd sacrifice if we had a choice like this one.

For the most part I chose Vette instead of Torian since I thought Torian was kind of bland. I do agree Scourge and Kira will be tougher though I do like Kira more. Only my most ruthless characters took Torian over Vette and it would probably apply to Scourge too.

For the most part I chose Vette instead of Torian since I thought Torian was kind of bland. I do agree Scourge and Kira will be tougher though I do like Kira more. Only my most ruthless characters took Torian over Vette and it would probably apply to Scourge too.

I saved Torian on most of my characters.

So far the only one who is far enough in the story and still has Vette was because i just skipped everything from Tython to Ossus and the default choice saved Vette over Torian.

Not that i don't like Vette, but well, i played mostly on non SW characters through KOTFEET and so they had no past with either of them, none of my mains was romancing Vette while my main BH was romancing Torian, on most of my characters Torian had a higher influence and i slightly prefer Torian over Vette, but i really disliked that this choice had to be between 2 characters i actually liked.

Had Ashara been one of the 2 you have to save/sacrifice, i'd have cheered when Vaylin would've killed her, but no, this one is absolutely unkillable...

Scourge and Kira would be even tougher as a choice, because my main is a JK, so both of them are important to her, and i really like both of them. It would be a near impossible choice for me there