[BUG] Tactical Flashpoints - Daily Reward

Kheltos

I have this problem too on Red Eclipse server.

I did the new Kuat Drive Yards flashpoint via Group Finder on my level 47 Operative on first day it was released. I received the daily reward correctly for that first time. For the past two days the daily reward has not reset. It shows as "Daily reward already claimed". I have not re-reun the instance since the first time because I was waiting for the daily to reset.

Currently seeing this on all my toons on Jedi Covenant once I do a daily group finder queue, when I log in the next day (yes after srever reset) "Daily reward is currently not available" Also two of my toons are unable to turn in the quest for Kuat Drive yards to talk to the NPC inside the instance. Go through the conversation (tried both spacebar and watching the whole cutscene) and was unable to complete the quest.

Thanks

When will you going to fix this damn bug? Still same after this patch...

In 2 Weeks i didnt need this anymore i need the bonusexp and planet commendation now and the whole last week...

Sry for my bad english but im really mad because they fix instead cartel market than other things,,,

Edited by Kheltos

Currently seeing this on all my toons on Jedi Covenant once I do a daily group finder queue, when I log in the next day (yes after srever reset) "Daily reward is currently not available" Also two of my toons are unable to turn in the quest for Kuat Drive yards to talk to the NPC inside the instance. Go through the conversation (tried both spacebar and watching the whole cutscene) and was unable to complete the quest.

Thanks

The "daily reward not available" bug still needs fixing, but I had a problem with completing the one-time Kuat quest myself, and for what it's worth, being the person to initiate the conversation with the NPC - rather than joining it - worked for me. That said, this should also obviously be fixed. I'm now at the point where I look forward to discovering the various ways each new patch will be broken as much as I look forward to whatever new content is in them. :(

Same problem here : daily in group doesn't reset.

Seriously, those kind of bugs should be corrected within the week.

I remember when the game started, all those bugged daily quests, that's one the reasons I left early, now I am back to see that it hasn't changed a lot (except for the missing 1-2 millions players)

Just another person chiming in. At first I thought it was just a display bug and they were actually weekly rewards instead of daily. For all characters that did it last week (55 Imperial agent, 55 Smuggler, 30 Sith Warrior, and 40 Smuggler), the reward is still greyed out, and running the flashpoint yesterday did not count for the 'Searching for Allies' weekly.

On top of the daily Tactical FP reward not resetting since the first time I did KDY, now tonight I did a random queue and got Athiss, completed the flashpoint and didn't get my daily comm reward for that and the group finder window still says Daily Reward Available! Another excellent patch Bioware! Now all the FP rewards are broken!

I think it's finally time I checked out Final Fantasy 14 ARR.

Same problem here. I run KDY the first day it became available on all of my level 55 characters and since then all 8 chars are stuck with “Daily reward already claimed” and they don’t receive any reward after running tactical flashpoints. It’s been 12 days now, that means 960 (8 x 120) basic comms are missing on my 8 lvl 55 characters. And still counting. Please fix this and refund the missing comms.