Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Feedback: Rishi Stronghold (Final PTS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Feedback: Rishi Stronghold (Final PTS)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TonyTricicolo's Avatar


TonyTricicolo
07.20.2018 , 02:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ShenLongKazama View Post
No PvP toggle?
Ha ha this right here is hilarious! If they don't make an option to turn off pvp then a huge part of the player base will uproar!!
Fortune and glory, kid! Fortune and glory!!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
07.20.2018 , 02:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Maybe those junk piles were for raw materials to build your own shanty house.

On a serious note.. hey devs!! Please listen to this request! The very core of a Stronghold is to have someplace you can actually call HOME. I honestly don't care what you copy from Rishi for it... but at least make it have a semblance of the ability to be decorated as a home. YOU DID add beds, tables, chairs, etc to the long list of decorations.... leading one to believe you at one time did agree that a Stronghold should be able to operate as a home... not just some warehouse in some backwater pirate slum.
Oh god, I hope not lol.

I appreciate the support toward having a proper structure we can make into a home. It's very important to me (and others too) to have a house on Rishi. And you know, if they tacked it onto the end of the beach, I wouldn't even need a pvp toggle, cause odds are, after I decorated the pvp area, I'd never set foot in it again, the home and beach are where I'd spend all my time.

Thanks again, Andryah. The support means a lot.

DuchessKristania's Avatar


DuchessKristania
07.20.2018 , 02:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Oh god, I hope not lol.

I appreciate the support toward having a proper structure we can make into a home. It's very important to me (and others too) to have a house on Rishi. And you know, if they tacked it onto the end of the beach, I wouldn't even need a pvp toggle, cause odds are, after I decorated the pvp area, I'd never set foot in it again, the home and beach are where I'd spend all my time.

Thanks again, Andryah. The support means a lot.
I'm with you! To be honest, most of the bugs, including the fly sounds (no pun intended) wouldn't bother me in the least if they added a house. The ship I haven't done much with. I find it kind of meh. It's just dark walls and no windows. IF I buy this sh, and unless a proper building is added I honestly don't knoww that I will, I might make the ship into a luxury liner, but I'm still pretty meh on it.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

IoNonSoEVero's Avatar


IoNonSoEVero
07.20.2018 , 02:55 PM | #14
For me personally, the PvP toggle and restricting the access to the PvP terminals with keys are the most important thing. It wouldn't matter if they put the Organa Palace at the end of the beach if I have to go through PvP areas with those red messages to get to it, or if I end up unlocking areas I can't use or decorate because they are PvP zones.

I still can't list the SH or have visitors if they can use the terminals to grief other players and I have no way to stop them.

But for the stronghold overall, and the change that would make the most sense for the most people, it's adding a decent building. It would not interfere with anyone's enjoyment of the PvP zones and would not take away anything from the shanty town vibe.

It would however give the stronghold more appeal to more players and increase possibilities for decorators, RPers and even PvPers who want to have a building to complement whatever they do with the PvP. If you're doing Huttball maybe that's where the Hutt and his entourage hang out.

DuchessKristania's Avatar


DuchessKristania
07.20.2018 , 02:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
For me personally, the PvP toggle and restricting the access to the PvP terminals with keys are the most important thing. It wouldn't matter if they put the Organa Palace at the end of the beach if I have to go through PvP areas with those red messages to get to it, or if I end up unlocking areas I can't use or decorate because they are PvP zones.

I still can't list the SH or have visitors if they can use the terminals to grief other players and I have no way to stop them.

But for the stronghold overall, and the change that would make the most sense for the most people, it's adding a decent building. It would not interfere with anyone's enjoyment of the PvP zones and would not take away anything from the shanty town vibe.

It would however give the stronghold more appeal to more players and increase possibilities for decorators, RPers and even PvPers who want to have a building to complement whatever they do with the PvP. If you're doing Huttball maybe that's where the Hutt and his entourage hang out.
I honestly think they will be adding a pvp toggle, or granting keyholders the control over pvp. I think it wasn't mentioned in the latest post because they mentioned it in an earlier one. Looking at the latest post it seemed that all of the changes were different from what was previously mentioned.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

IoNonSoEVero's Avatar


IoNonSoEVero
07.20.2018 , 03:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
I honestly think they will be adding a pvp toggle, or granting keyholders the control over pvp. I think it wasn't mentioned in the latest post because they mentioned it in an earlier one. Looking at the latest post it seemed that all of the changes were different from what was previously mentioned.
I certainly hope so. I'd feel better if they confirmed this was still happening.

DuchessKristania's Avatar


DuchessKristania
07.20.2018 , 03:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I certainly hope so. I'd feel better if they confirmed this was still happening.
I think they're allergic to confirmations.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
07.20.2018 , 03:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
I honestly think they will be adding a pvp toggle, or granting keyholders the control over pvp. I think it wasn't mentioned in the latest post because they mentioned it in an earlier one. Looking at the latest post it seemed that all of the changes were different from what was previously mentioned.
I hope they will too. And I hope they'll say something about adding it in. It's important, I'd rather have it than not, but for me, a proper structure to decorate is the priority.

IoNonSoEVero's Avatar


IoNonSoEVero
07.20.2018 , 03:07 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
I think they're allergic to confirmations.
I'll be happy to send over some Allegra and my Epi-Pen if it will help them. Free of charge.

DuchessKristania's Avatar


DuchessKristania
07.20.2018 , 03:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I'll be happy to send over some Allegra and my Epi-Pen if it will help them. Free of charge.
Oh! There we go! See, we're reasonable, no need for allergic reactions and suffering.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥