Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS Final Build and Notes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IoNonSoEVero
07.20.2018 , 12:00 PM | #11
I am concerned that the ability to turn off the PvP and the issue mentioned with keys (ie, keys controlling who can use the PvP terminals) do not seem to be included in the final build.

The lack of a way to turn off PvP and control who uses it in my stronghold are deal breakers for me with this stronghold. We were told the PvP would be optional and it isn't optional if you're getting PvP warnings, getting dismounted and losing your companion, and anyone passing through your stronghold can click that button and slaughter you.

Screaming_Ziva
07.20.2018 , 12:22 PM | #12
I don't see anything about vendors in SHs now having blue nameplates. Vendors have green nameplates everywhere else in the game, why did they all of a sudden get changed to blue in strongholds?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Banderal
07.20.2018 , 12:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

• Giradda the Hutt has decided to take mercy on all those who would partake in Huttball. A “mercy rule” has been added, if a team is in the lead by 6 points the game will end.
You know, while at least you did this change, so thanks I guess. But...

The overwhelming feed back that I saw was just "leave it at 6". Period. Simple.

I'm reminded of an architect I hired for a while to try to design a simple house for me. He put in a 1st floor bathroom with a stall, like in a public toilet. He said it was so that two people could use the bathroom at once. I said, "I don't want that, take it out". I said that FOUR TIMES, through 4 different iterations of the plans. The 4th time he'd reduced it to a half-wall. I think I'm pretty patient, but at that point I fired him.
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF

lordbard
07.20.2018 , 12:51 PM | #14
Nowhere on this list is the fix to the relationship bug that has plagued people with Lana, ie doing the relationship conversation only to have it reset to a previous state or ignored completely.

casirabit
07.20.2018 , 01:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by lordbard View Post
Nowhere on this list is the fix to the relationship bug that has plagued people with Lana, ie doing the relationship conversation only to have it reset to a previous state or ignored completely.
This list was what they were adding to the game, not previous bug issues. Those are separate matters and normally don't have anything to do with the PTS.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

ShenLongKazama
07.20.2018 , 01:26 PM | #16
PvP toggle?
空の、エンター·ザ·ボイドと風になる
------------------------------------------

ianfirehelm
07.20.2018 , 02:43 PM | #17
maybe with the new huttball, you could bring back the old ranked huttball 8v8. if possible

DuchessKristania
07.20.2018 , 02:45 PM | #18
Add a better building.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Kataret
07.20.2018 , 03:34 PM | #19
These changes once again look great. We've come a long way since the opening of 5.9.2 on the PTS, and the devs have definitely been listening to our feedback. A few notes to point out on this latest build:

• More hooks can be found throughout the Rishi Hideout.
More hooks are always good! Thanks!

• A new walkway has been added to connect the beach to the landing platform in the Rishi hideout.
The best change would be to turn off PvP entirely in the Stronghold, and I'm sure the Devs are still working on that. But for now, this is a good temporary alternative for players that want to avoid the PvP areas in the SH.

• Bind points have been added to the Rishi Hideout. Changing your bind point changes where you enter the Stronghold.
As mentioned above, this is another great way to allow players to avoid the PvP areas of the Rishi stronghold. But it's more than that. Bind Points are a long-awaited QoL feature for Strongholds, and with that said, I hope to see them implemented for the other strongholds.

-

In any case, the final PTS build is all-around great and much improved from the first PTS build we experienced. So Devs have definitely been listening to feedback. Of course, fingers are still crossed that the future will hold other mentioned features, like Stronghold sorting and a Toggle for the PvP Functions in the Stronghold. But even if they are forgone for this patch, what has been changed on the PTS thus far shows that BioWare has been listening. Thanks all, and looking forward to getting into the patch.

Elssha
07.20.2018 , 04:07 PM | #20
Think it might be possible to add bind points to the other (big) SH?

For Yavin would say;
  • in the room with the waterfall (main temple, right of entrance)
  • near the rear landing platform
  • In the cave?

For Tat;
  • landing platform
  • in the hangar
  • one of the rooms in the far dugout (nearest to that survey tower in the exhaustion zone), probably the back left since it'd be farthest from the landing platform option