Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7/14 Warzone Playtest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LD_Little_Dragon
07.14.2018 , 12:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiranea View Post
Also, can we please pick a colour for the updated scoreboards? I don't mind if the teams are purple and yellow or green and red, but all four colours mixed together make for a serious eyesore.
I will second that - it's horribly confusing. Just go with red and green for the team colours. We don't need purple/gold added into the mix.

Banderal
07.14.2018 , 01:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
I will second that - it's horribly confusing. Just go with red and green for the team colours. We don't need purple/gold added into the mix.
Especially when, in AHG, your bar and score color are gold, but your pylon color is purple. (I think that's already been reported as a bug, but I'll check and add it to the bug report section if not. Maybe wait until I see if I can get a screen shot later during the next play time. [Edit - oh good, already reported.] )
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF

Ld-Siris
07.15.2018 , 10:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiranea View Post
Also, can we please pick a colour for the updated scoreboards? I don't mind if the teams are purple and yellow or green and red, but all four colours mixed together make for a serious eyesore.
This though my vote is to keep it green and red. Some of the maps the purple doesn't really stand out too well. unless they make it a brighter purple.

And tbh there were just waaaaay more healers in que then I ever see on live so yeah that couple have been some of the issue.

Estelindis
07.15.2018 , 05:32 PM | #14
I enjoyed the speed/length of warzones. The only problem I encountered was that at one point, in an arena, one of the enemy team members was listed on my team in the interface.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~