Lore Fact of the Day

CourtneyWoods

Sounds far more like something Corso would say, as Count_Mario suggested. Taking into account Risha's background, I'd doubt she'd say anything of the sort.

Also, how do people know it was a companion?

Answer: Nobody said they know it was a companion. We're just guessing. And having been through the all 8 class storylines twice now along with all the other missions, my best guess was Risha.

Retraction: However, after searching my memory banks, I have recalled the correct answer. And no, that doesn't mean I searched it. I remember it now.

Answer: The one who said it was Kalyo.

Statement: It stuck in my mind, though the reason is silly, because she mentions backstabbing, and that's what the Operative's skill is, Back-stab.

Answer: Nobody said they know it was a companion. We're just guessing. And having been through the all 8 class storylines twice now along with all the other missions, my best guess was Risha.

Retraction: However, after searching my memory banks, I have recalled the correct answer. And no, that doesn't mean I searched it. I remember it now.

Answer: The one who said it was Kalyo.

Statement: It stuck in my mind, though the reason is silly, because she mentions backstabbing, and that's what the Operative's skill is, Back-stab.

The issue is that being Risha wouldn't make any sense to begin with, seeing that you only get her AFTER chapter one. By "nobles", I guess we're talking about Alderaan.

Also, can't honestly remember Kaliyo ever uttering this line but I guess I can always check it later and I've done the IA storyline four times by now, having repeated each class story three times at least, except for the Trooper and BH.

Could you tone down the RP a bit BTW? Talk like a genuine human being by any chance? :o

Still, like I mentioned, I might have missed it. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The issue is that being Risha wouldn't make any sense to begin with, seeing that you only get her AFTER chapter one. By "nobles", I guess we're talking about Alderaan.

Partial Agreement: You don't get her as an official companion, but you do have her on your ship for most of chapter 1. So it would make sense.

Partial Agreement: You don't get her as an official companion, but you do have her on your ship for most of chapter 1. So it would make sense.

Having in mind her background, it just sounds a bit naive coming from her.

Regardless, I'm tempted to check youtube for it but then I'd be defeating my goal of trying to guess the "Lore Fact of the Day" from memory. :(

Hey everyone!

Happy Friday! I am back in the office and ready with your lore fact of the day!

The Ruins of Kaleth were considered as a possible site for the new Jedi Temple on Tython. However, long surviving war-droids had other plans.

Hey everyone!

Happy Friday! I am back in the office and ready with your lore fact of the day!

The Ruins of Kaleth were considered as a possible site for the new Jedi Temple on Tython. However, long surviving war-droids had other plans.

Also, welcome back, Courtney. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Sounds far more like something Corso would say, as Count_Mario suggested. Taking into account Risha's background, I'd doubt she'd say anything of the sort.

Also, how do people know it was a companion?

Corso wouldn't know anything about Alderaanian nobles. Hasn't he been on Ord Mantell his entire life?

Corso wouldn't know anything about Alderaanian nobles. Hasn't he been on Ord Mantell his entire life?

I guess you missed this... :rolleyes:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7409710&postcount=106

Regardless, I stand by what I said earlier: Given Risha's background and Corso naivety, considering what you said above, it does far more sense that he'd say that, not Risha.

There's absolutely nothing a noble will do that can surprise her.

Yea it's from the Agent Storyline where you get frozen in carbonite to infiltrate Megasecurity ward 23.

Scorpio still in AI form says

"Born from a carbonite womb, you enter my world. Welcome to Megasecurity Ward 23."

Happy Monday everyone!

Today we have some more quote trivia. Who said the following?

"Born from a carbonite womb and enter my world."

Scorpio <3

Scorpio is my life.

Just got my sniper past Belsavis, got to say, Agent story is amaaaazing

Edited by Selenial

Scorpio <3

Scorpio is my life.

Just got my sniper past Belsavis, got to say, Agent story is amaaaazing

It's great but not exactly as great as some people make it out to be... Or rather, every single story in the game has apparently been done to death before, except for the Agent one it would seem.

This is false for anyone who played or heard of this game called "Deus Ex" for example.

Whether the title above was an influence as well or both games merely took stuff from the same material, whether it was novels, games or movies, is another matter I guess.

Scorpio?

Yep! It's SCORPIO.

Here is your lore fact of the day! Have a wonderful Tuesday, y'all!

Early during their confinement in Belsavis' Maximum Security, the Dread Masters killed all nearby inmates through psychological trauma.

Edited by CourtneyWoods

Good morning (or afternoon depending on what part of the world you are in)!

Today we have a quote from one of the Voss Mystics, Rasan-Je:

"The sky changes. War rages. Seasons pass. Voss die. Voss remains."

I so need more Voss-related content. Make it so, please. :cool: