Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Turn them all on for good

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

casirabit
02.07.2018 , 12:23 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Just double CXP and make that the norm...that will make many people happy.
This is where you and I agree. Don't get used to it.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Foambreaker
02.07.2018 , 12:42 PM | #32
Simple, they can do it in a few minutes and then get back to Anthem. No fancy schedule needed.
Only bads need to defend PvP advantages...

Lium
02.07.2018 , 12:48 PM | #33
Well, the Rakghoul Event is something I always thought should just be around Halloween. Life Day is our version of Christmas, so space zombies could be our version of Halloween.

CaptRogue
02.07.2018 , 01:09 PM | #34
Yeah that.

I wish Rakghoul would go back to being twice a year. More people actually did the events, it was more fun. Groups formed. But now, it's a sad sight seeing the tunnels so empty.
Gree should go back to being just a few times a year also. Just to make it fun & interesting. The more often it happens the less & less people do it or have incentive to do it.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

LordFell
02.07.2018 , 01:31 PM | #35
I definitely feel that the CXP for normal and heroic quests needs to be raised, regardless of whether these quests are doubled or not.

...as a Guildmaster, I like to recruit by doing my Heroics on low-level planets. I get my CXP, do my recruiting, get some nice credits... but in the same time it takes to do a couple heroics, I could have also flown a GSF match, and earned 2 or 3 command crates, but I'm not going to get even 1 crate from a couple-three heroics. My time is CLEARLY better rewarded for GSF than running Heroics, but I'm not about to let Reward dictate my in-game activity (but, honestly, there should be better parity).

I think, as well, that additional events designed to encourage players to do certain things and explore the activities in SWTOR could be released. Like... I don't think ANYONE does the PvE space shooter missions anymore, except, maybe complete noobs who don't know that it's a poor substitute for GSF. Maybe put a bonus on those missions for a stretch... or Uprisings (I've never done one, I don't know much about them), maybe...

jojobanutz
02.07.2018 , 03:08 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
Honestly having them at specific periods gives me something to look forward to.. In my opinion if they were on all the time they'd be like 'weeklies' to me and I'd just not do them.
I agree.

Having the events running constantly would just dilute thier effect. Right now they provide a bit of focus. The event vendors could really do with some new items to sell though. The other reputation vendors too.

What I'd really like to see would be a new event, something with a bit of meat to it like the Gree or Rak events, not like the Nightlife one.

New or returning Player? Click my referral link for some goodies:
http://www.swtor.com/r/2j5Scb

Referrals explained: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

TrixxieTriss
02.07.2018 , 07:39 PM | #37
This ^^^

TheLexinator
02.07.2018 , 07:41 PM | #38
Aye. And make it permanent.
Want some goodies? Use my referral link.

TrixxieTriss
02.07.2018 , 07:42 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Yeah that.

I wish Rakghoul would go back to being twice a year. More people actually did the events, it was more fun. Groups formed. But now, it's a sad sight seeing the tunnels so empty.
Gree should go back to being just a few times a year also. Just to make it fun & interesting. The more often it happens the less & less people do it or have incentive to do it.
I agree, when groups things are on too often, they lose the interest for people to actually do them each time.

The bounty week is a bit different. That’s a solo event.

We definitely need double CXP

TrixxieTriss
02.07.2018 , 07:43 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by jojobanutz View Post
I agree.

Having the events running constantly would just dilute thier effect. Right now they provide a bit of focus. The event vendors could really do with some new items to sell though. The other reputation vendors too.

What I'd really like to see would be a new event, something with a bit of meat to it like the Gree or Rak events, not like the Nightlife one.

Also agree, especially on the vendors.