Level 56 barrel

xMindseyex

I have been trying to find out if this even exists in game and have not been able to find a definite answer. Is there a level 56 barrel in game--if not what is the highest level barrel you can acquire or make?

I have never seen a barrel(or schematic for one) drop from any operations so the only level 56 and 58 barrels I know of ingame are on the Columi/Champion and Rakata/Battlemaster weapons. In 1.2 we'll be able to remove these barrels from the weapons and put them into one of our choice but as of right now to my knowledge there is no way to get one. The highest level barrel you can get atm that I know of is the one you buy with 8 daily commendations and it is level 51(126 rating).

I have never seen a barrel(or schematic for one) drop from any operations so the only level 56 and 58 barrels I know of ingame are on the Columi/Champion and Rakata/Battlemaster weapons. In 1.2 we'll be able to remove these barrels from the weapons and put them into one of our choice but as of right now to my knowledge there is no way to get one. The highest level barrel you can get atm that I know of is the one you buy with 8 daily commendations and it is level 51(126 rating).

Could you give me quote on that? or a proof that says you can change the weapon hilts or barrels of PvE and PvP weapons?

In 1.2 we'll be able to remove these barrels from the weapons and put them into one of our choice ...

Are you sure about that ? I know devs are currently working on that but i don't think it will be in 1.2... Same thing for bonus sets. I hope it's true !

Bobonar: Will we be able to take the modifications out of our endgame pvp-sets and put them into a set that we like better (design-wise) and keep the bonuses?

Emmanuel Lusinchi: Yes, the set bonus will be carried by Armoring mods that work just like regular mods except that they only fit into specific types of items, such as chest items or boots items. So, for example, the set bonus from a chest piece can be moved to another chest piece, and the set bonus from a helmet can be moved to another helmet.

That's from the Q&A, in all honestly it is the same as armoring mods are in the same "category" of not being able to rip out as barrel mods, there are also other quotes within the Dev Tracker "a bit of a ways down" that state being able to take out mods other than armoring as well.

EDIT:

GeorgZoeller

02.02.2012 , 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jestunhi

This.

Include pvp gear in the gear with fully unlocked mod slots and let us use the mods in other armour sets.

That is what 'extractable basemods' means.

That is from searching through his posts personally hahaha. I hope that answers your questions about if you can switch between pve and pvp, I'll try to find if they're implementing it in 1.2.

Edited by flycly

I saw one in the AH on Mind Trick about a month ago, was going to pick it up for a buddy..was 150k..I should have as it would not be worth like 3 mil LOL. It was a cunning/end lvl 140 barrel..I almost ***** when I saw it..but it was there