Weakest PvP class - Marauder (please read).

Crunimi

Hello,

I got disturbed by how weak this class is in PvP, I mean look at video here which my very friend made few hours ago! I am leveling one currently, but I simply don't know if I want to anymore, just cause of people saying how bad this class is! Please check the video as living prove of my words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYiEi87lhA&feature=youtu.be

Yes, he has guard. No he doesn't have healer. No he is not assasin / shadow. IT IS MARAUDER.

Hello,

I got disturbed by how weak this class is in PvP, I mean look at video here which my very friend made few hours ago! I am leveling one currently, but I simply don't know if I want to anymore, just cause of people saying how bad this class is! Please check the video as living prove of my words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYiEi87lhA&feature=youtu.be

Yes, he has guard. No he doesn't have healer. No he is not assasin / shadow. IT IS MARAUDER.

I can't see the video (at work, Youtube is blocked), but are you serious? Marauders and Sentinels rip things apart. I used to think they were lousy when fighting against them, until I realized I just never ran into any good ones. Recently, there are a few Marauders who I've identified that know what they're doing, and I avoid them at all costs. They're monsters when played well.

Geared marauders do insane dmg. They are highest pvp dps in the game. They also have a 20% dmg reduction move that lasts 30 seconds (unless the attacker stops attacking for 6 seconds in which case its a 6 second invincibility) a 4 second invincibility, and a 4(?) second invisibility, all instant cast

Strongest PvP class - Marauder

They are very hard to play if you click your abilities with your mouse marauder is not for you.

The Marauder/Sentinel suffers from being one of those classes where you're either good or bad. There's not really much room for middle ground when it comes to them. If you're having trouble playing it I would suggest trying a different class because no buff (that it probably doesn't need) isn't going to make the class easier to play, or you perform better in pvp.

I didn't even bother watching the video. But i assume your friend is super bad and shows it in the video and then you both QQ about the class.

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

When you lose to someone, when you feel inferior to someone, MAYBE, but just MAYBE you are inferior.

I'd say the worst PvP AC is probably sniper. They have their uses and are strong vs. Juggernauts/Marauders with their roots, knockbacks, and immunity to force charge while in cover, but overall probably the weakest PvP AC.

If you want to talk about individual specs, that's a whole different story that I don't have the knowledge to even begin to talk about. I know tank specs are typically weak in the grand scheme of things, but they still have uses just like snipers.

The more I play the game and encounter good players as well as become a better player myself, the more I see that the PvP is actually very balanced.

If I had to pick something that was overpowered vs. me (a Juggernaut), I'd probably go with BH/Commando pyros or Marauders/Sentinels... Both seem to rip me apart far faster than any other... But at least as tank spec with war leader gear I can reduce the effectiveness the Marauder has against me.. Pyros are just nasty against me no matter what spec I am.

Edited by Semitote

I didn't even bother watching the video. But i assume your friend is super bad and shows it in the video and then you both QQ about the class.

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

When you lose to someone, when you feel inferior to someone, MAYBE, but just MAYBE you are inferior.

This is awkward

I belive that you should watch the video before even trying to say anything.

I wish battlemaster Marauders on my server hit me for 700s like the one in that video. I have to deal with 3 every day that are dam near impossible to kill even with a pocket healer healing me.

That has to be a spec issue because when a Marauder gets in my face my health drops to less than 30% in 3 hits and thats with 648 expertise.

Please, before posting any kind of answer you might want to learn how to read. I stated that this video was taken just few hours ago, either there was no recent mara nerf, only buff.

Either if you would bother to watch the video you would see those people have from 16 to 17k hp and that is nothing but newbie 50 (but last one).

Edited by Crunimi