Just had to do this

CraftyRebelBob

I just wanted to say how awesome I think the last chapters of Fallen Empire have been. The Clone Wars references, the Vode An background music, even seeing Valk and Jos Beroya again was really awesome. I especially liked the Mandalorian Droid Poppers, very nice little nod there and a cool weapon to use. Definitely cut down on Skytroopers.

I don't do this often so I'm probably doing something wrong but I have to say, the last chapters have just been really great. They've been funny, something that's really difficult to nail sometimes and it's made me love these characters even more. Gault and Hylo are just too cute together. Fallen Empire has definitely been worth it. As far as the new event goes, I really like Master Ranos' look. Would she be our first Chiss companion? I really want light side to win if that's true. And Hexid looks almost like Akaavi Spar's sister or something… connection perhaps?

I hope everyone's been enjoying the game as much as I have! Go light side for the event please! SWTOR forever!

I don't do this often so I'm probably doing something wrong but I have to say, the last chapters have just been really great.

What you are doing wrong is that you write something positive on this board. Judging by what almost everyone else is posting here, I wonder if it is against the forum rules to be nice or positive. ;)

But in all seriousness: I also enjoyed the last chapters and KotFE in general. Not perfect, but definitely good.

One question: Which The Clone Wars references do you mean?

What you are doing wrong is that you write something positive on this board. Judging by what almost everyone else is posting here, I wonder if it is against the forum rules to be nice or positive. ;)

But in all seriousness: I also enjoyed the last chapters and KotFE in general. Not perfect, but definitely good.

One question: Which The Clone Wars references do you mean?

The character Khome fett in chapter 14 is voice by the same guy who voices clone troopers in the clone wars. Dee Baker is his name

Edited by commanderwar