Nothing but shadows / assassins now?

Lingalol

Maybe my server just has good players. Most assassins crit for 6-7k and are unable to be kited.

6-7k? Those are weak scrubs. My Darkness assassin toon crit for 20k with her powerful battlemaster glowstick! Oh, wait - it's 2k, n/m =(

Actually I've never seen even 5k crit in deception spec with biochem and relics.

Edited by Pashgan

Maybe my server just has good players. Most assassins crit for 6-7k and are unable to be kited.

All aboard the unsubstantiated claims boat!

I love my level 1 Jedi Assassin in the 50 bracket. He dual-wields double-sabers and can kill a yak at 500 paces by force-projecting his fingernail clippings.

The only thing that comes close to that is their finishing strike.

While it crits for 5k+, it never does that much dmg because you're typically at very low health when they use it. Meaning it normally does about 2-3k of actual dmg.

And yeah, they can hit for 4k+, but not with the regularity you see on fraps montages where it's just one Force Potency string after another with a adrenal up...

You sir have no expertise. Or you are fibbing

670 exp operative here... having 75% HP a shadow dropped me to 0% in 2 GCDs. Thats a fact.

Dunno if its a bug or smth, but since some days they can do this to me. But unfortunatly we have no combat log to see what hits that hard.

so, stop beeing ignorant or blinkered here, thanks.

Edited by nodq

I run into them much more than sorc. They are pretty overpowered at this point and I think everyone's rerolling to them. Oddly enough, They aren't really posted about?

So you feel that you meet some classes more than others and thus you think theyre overpowered. Sounds smart. :rolleyes:

To the guys criticizing damage dealers doind damage: Lol. You might waste tears about healers healing others, too. :rolleyes:

Btw: Marauders can crit 5k+ easily too. And yes, there are QQ threads about it already, so no need to start another one :)

Why are you guys so eager to marginalize and discredit the OP? So he thought the spinning attack was the heavy hitter, big deal. His observations are still valid, people are rolling a class that can 1v1 well and can escape a majority of losing battles. Edited by HBninjaX

670 exp operative here... having 75% HP a shadow dropped me to 0% in 2 GCDs. Thats a fact.

Dunno if its a bug or smth, but since some days they can do this to me. But unfortunatly we have no combat log to see what hits that hard.

so, stop beeing ignorant or blinkered here, thanks.

A crit Project > crit Force Breach > crit Spinning Strike can do this. 3GCD w/ 3rd being instacast(so 3.1 secs)

I probably got 2-4 chains off like this a warzone on my Infiltration Shadow. Since Force Potency increases their crit odds, they really only need Spinning Stike to proc a crit.

But you have to be a Sorc/Agent who didn't pop shield w/ expertise that high for this to happen typically. Otherwise, you wouldn't be at < 30% after the first 2 hits. That or your health was prob closer to 60%, than 75%...

Edited by Varcan

A crit that high sounds like a pocket sniper was about waiting on your concentration to focus on the melee, and then he/she zapped the crap out of you.

NEVER seen 6k crit on anything buy a sniper, on stims, buffed to the max and using a super combo.

You've been sniped!

Everyone plays shadows and assassins because Darth Maul was ****** and had a double saber staff. Sin/Shadow has double saber staff or w.e so everyone plays the class.

I know this sounds strange but some people don't roll classes just because they need to be OPed to win in pvp.

I encourage the op to roll a sin or shadow and see how it's probably bottom wrung on the ladder as far as class overpoweredness is concerned.

People might say sniper, but good snipers that know their rotations and how to que burst are ridiculous if left unchecked.