There NEEDS to be a join cutoff for queue!

QuietGoneJinn

Seriously, it's bad enough when you're thrown into a losing game with >2:00m left, but I am FREQUENTLY being thrown into the end of games. I join just as everyone is leaving a finished game and I'm basically alone on the battlefield until I manually quit the warzone.

Bioware needs to understand that some games NEED to be aborted like the aboninations they are. :p If someone is leading 5-0 with 2:00m left in Huttball DON'T refill the opposing team, just save everyone's time and let it end! Sure, I've been sent into a few great comeback matches like that, but more often than not, it's already decided and nothing is going to change it.

I've joined plenty of 5-0 matches with 2-3 fresh players and we've managed to turn the tide of battle and win the warzone. Not just on Huttball either but I think Civil War is the only match that can't be won if there's a significant lead for the opposition. Regardless what your post is saying is that you're bad and cba with an easy win. Harsh truth but maybe you should try a little harder and you may see the results you want. Edited by Daystarr

I've joined plenty of 5-0 matches with 2-3 fresh players and we've managed to turn the tide of battle and win the warzone. Not just on Huttball either but I think Civil War is the only match that can't be won if there's a significant lead for the opposition. Regardless what your post is saying is that you're bad and cba with an easy win. Harsh truth but maybe you should try a little harder and you may see the results you want.

If you get in there with 2 or 3 good players fine when you are thrown in there as the only person with any decent gear it is bend over and grab them time and a total waste of my time. Plus I have been thrown in so late that it ends before I get down to the fight. Which is I guess ok unless you are trying to finish out the weekly then it is back to the queue

I've joined plenty of 5-0 matches with 2-3 fresh players and we've managed to turn the tide of battle and win the warzone. Not just on Huttball either but I think Civil War is the only match that can't be won if there's a significant lead for the opposition. Regardless what your post is saying is that you're bad and cba with an easy win. Harsh truth but maybe you should try a little harder and you may see the results you want.

Where did I say I give up and don't give it my all -oh wait! That's right! I didn't! I play 100% in these matches and usually obtain a decent amount of MVP points. I'm just saying I'd RATHER enter into fresh matches or matches that aren't 80-90% complete.

As the rational people have already stated, when you enter a game of Huttball down 5-0 with 1-2 minutes left. . .And you're seemingly the ONLY person on your team playing the objective. . . it's near impossible to comeback -not just based on time- but because the team isn't even trying to win (Medal farming, AFKing, whatever).

I already conceded that comebacks are possible, however, when a team goes up 5-0 in the first 1-2 minutes, that's usually the signs of a Good Team playing a Bad Team. And just because some rage quitters allow the Bad team to cycle-in new players, doesn't mean those all-stars on the other side of the ball are just going to rollover after going up 5-0 in record time.

Yesterday i joined to game AFTER a result table popup. :D This is just stupid game code! :rolleyes:

Now, going back to the basis of this post: ^THIS!^ It's not just about opportunity comebacks but time management. I have entered matches that re literally over. Not figuratively. Literally! I mean done; scoreboard's up and everyone's going home! I join but the game doesn't give me the scoreboard option to leave and I have to manually leave. . .Or I can just run around and gain capping medals that I can't cash-in.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

Ya I extremely hate backfilling, to the point where I'll usually just leave. A way to fix this is to just give any backfillers a certain amount of medals dependent on when you backfill (joining later gives more medals). This way people will be less likely to leave. Also there should be a cutoff time where the game stops backfilling because there's been way too many times I join a game only to see the scoreboard pop up. So I guess, stop backfilling if a game only has under 1-2 mins left to go.

it really sucks when u join a match and its to late to do anything i swear the biggest joke for me was joining a huttball match that ended the moment i jumped down from the spawn room....like really?

joining a match mid way is a handicap(mainly because ur going in blind besides not knowing what the enemy has u don`t know what ur team has either) but u can overcome it sometimes atleast, example

1) i joined a alderran match last night scor was 490-360 for the enemy but I made a diference over the guy that left cuz we won the game

2)i join a huttball match scor 1-2 , 7 mins left, i scor twice and for the 3rd goal i throw the ball to an ally waiting on the enemy goal line, boom we win 4-2

Edited by iDraxter