Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Holotraverse ...

Verki
02.26.2020 , 09:31 AM | #1
Does anyone else have a issue with this ability not working right ?
If the objective is at a horizontal position , the avatar blinks 2 feet ahead and stops well short of the objective,

If you use it to reach a target that is vertical you blink and then fall down to the ground below the target .

Force Charge seems to be reliable , holotraverse is the same skill but different animation and it never works ..

Just wondering if anyone else seems to have the same issue ..?

BobaStyx
03.17.2020 , 07:45 PM | #2
Wait til you holotraverse and go flying 10,000 feet into the air only to die from fall damage. Oh Bioware, good to see things never change
Mawgwi - Mara - McGirth - Sniper - Mowri - Merc Heals - Azishess - Assassin - Mègatron - Jugg -

LordSuperFrits
04.06.2020 , 10:02 AM | #3
I haven't really had issues with holotraverse when I am using it. Sorry that it isn't working for you.
My Referral Link and its Benefits

sofiebear
04.07.2020 , 01:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaStyx View Post
Wait til you holotraverse and go flying 10,000 feet into the air only to die from fall damage. Oh Bioware, good to see things never change
That ability is so fussy. Sometimes when the stars align, it works perfectly. However, most of the time it actually is the worst. Just yesterday in OG huttball holotraverse kicked me onto the ledges on the side of the map as I ported to a Jugg mid leap. Really funny to see the other team visibly confused at how I got up there.
{ the naptime legacy }

washed up returner.