Is it possible to skip spirit of vengeance flashpoint

Is it possible to skip spirit of vengeance flashpoint and just move on to the next story mission/ I have tired 5 times solo and i haven't been able to to get through the first ship (scoundrel level 75) and it was glitched in some way everytime. I am done with this but i cant see how to get the next story mission.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by JasterWessteri

We don't know.

The reason is that the SoV FP is the last thing that's been released. As of now, there's nothing beyond SoV to skip to. For any player/character having issues with SoV, the best bet is to get right up to the start of SoV and leave the character there, awaiting fixes from Bioware.

Maybe you want to use chat and ask for help?! You can finish story missions or story flashpoints with a group. It is possible that some people respond in some kind of rude manner with "learn to play", but for every rude person, there is at least one other person, who is willing to help you out.

Maybe you want to use chat and ask for help?! You can finish story missions or story flashpoints with a group. It is possible that some people respond in some kind of rude manner with "learn to play", but for every rude person, there is at least one other person, who is willing to help you out.

I believe the first time Spirit of Vengeance is attempted, it's Solo-Story only -- you can't group it.

I believe the first time Spirit of Vengeance is attempted, it's Solo-Story only -- you can't group it.

I'm pretty sure you always could invite people into your instance. I don't think, they changed it for this flashpoint. The misconception might be, that only the owner of the instance gets the story progress after completion. Other invited players not. They have to run it again, and be the owner of the phase, to progress their own story.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

I'm pretty sure you always could invite people into your instance. I don't think, they changed it for this flashpoint. The misconception might be, that only the owner of the instance gets the story progress after completion. Other invited players not. They have to run it again, and be the owner of the phase, to progress their own story.

Thank you for the heads-up. I'll give it a shot when I log in later today.

• 1 year later...