Severity Gaming Streaming DF NiM on PTS Tonight

Just as the title says, we will be broadcasting our Dread Fortress NiM PTS Raid tonight at 7:30 PM EST. You can watch the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/snickerr

If you have any questions, I will always be happy to answer them on stream. Hope to see you all there!

Goodluck, will make sure to tune in. Thanks for watching the stream at Brontes yesterday (integrabyte here) :)

We are going back into DF NiM tonight (at Brontes). We will be going live around 7:30 PM EST for those interested.

Will tune in #yolo. After our miserable night due to lack of sleep, would be nice to relax and see other people wipe, I mean clear stuff :D

Are you using a second monitor to get the damage meters to appear on stream? Every way I've tried using OBS & parsec, parsec gets angry its not the main window & decides its not going to display real time data.

Are you using a second monitor to get the damage meters to appear on stream? Every way I've tried using OBS & parsec, parsec gets angry its not the main window & decides its not going to display real time data.

I do use my second monitor for OBS, but I put the Parsec overlays over the game client still. I forget the exact setting, but when I add the scene or w.e to OBS for the Parsec windows I click a certain thing on the left that makes it so they're visible. I'm really not OBS savvy (I used xSplit until they added a watermark :mad:).