Jedi Knight Ending

Zenphose

So Meetra, Nihilus, Sion, Traya, Revan, and Malak all tried to kill the emperor and failed. Then some jedi in their early or late 20s comes and kills him no sweat. seems legit :confused: Tell me what you think. Edited by Zenphose

Yea ... I was hoping for more of a build up, maybe killing him in chapter 4 or 5. Chapter 3 just feels WAY to early and he doesn't seem weakened enough. I wanted this Jedi to rival Revan in his wisdom and ability before he takes down the Emperor. This just seems way too early (T_T)

And you should really put that in spoilers ...

[.SPOILER] <Text here>[./SPOILER] <--- w/o the periods

Edited by Daikeru

I really love my Guardian <3 But I really despised the Ending. It's so cliche really. But indeed, the OP's point annoys me the most. Some of the most powerful Jedi/Sith couldn't destroy the Emperor, and then some newblood Jedi shows up and kill the Emperor without trouble.

I read the Revan novel and the stuff the Emperor did to gain Immortality had me hoping to spend a chapter finding a mechanic or a special item to use against the Emperor. But alas.. So here's hoping for a better chapter in the future. If they decide to expand Character Stories in an expansion whenever that will come.

It's the same with the Revan story arc in the flashpoints.

They set the stage with Revan, like you said, battling the Emperor for 300 years. Revan finally gets freed through the heroic actions of my Jedi Knight, takes up with the Jedi Exile and says he's going to "finish what he started", which is said in a very avenging sort of way. So he goes off to do just that....and 4 joe-schmoe upstarts from the Empire come kill him just-like-that.......very disappointing and anti-climactic.....

So Meetra, Nihilus, Sion, Traya, Revan, and Malak all tried to kill the emperor and failed. Then some jedi in their early or late 20s comes and kills him no sweat. seems legit :confused: Tell me what you think.

Well that's just full of wrong. Revan, Malak and the Exile were the only ones in that list that ever encountered the Emperor.

I also highly doubt that you've actually killed the Emperor. In fact I think the Sith Warrior story confirms this.

The same way that I seriously doubt on the Imperial side Revan is ever dealt with or that Malgus is killed in the False Emperor.

Yea ... I was hoping for more of a build up, maybe killing him in chapter 4 or 5. Chapter 3 just feels WAY to early and he doesn't seem weakened enough. I wanted this Jedi to rival Revan in his wisdom and ability before he takes down the Emperor. This just seems way too early (T_T)

And you should really put that in spoilers ...

[.SPOILER] <Text here>[./SPOILER] <--- w/o the periods

Well people could see it said "Ending." That is pretty much giving away a spoiler alert.

If you knew the Sith Warrior story, you'd know you didn't. The Jedi Knight just killed the Emperor's True Voice. Which was both weakened from when the Sith Warrior killed the previous voice and the physical limitations of the host.

If you knew the Sith Warrior story, you'd know you didn't. The Jedi Knight just killed the Emperor's True Voice. Which was both weakened from when the Sith Warrior killed the previous voice and the physical limitations of the host.

Played the Warrior story... and yup. Things aren't always what they seem OP.