Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Balance?

davensuitelife
12.07.2018 , 01:48 PM | #1
I don't care about guild perks or datacron ptr stuff how about some class balance changes and updates?
Plz do your job!
D'avin of The Ebon Hawk

Sareeph
12.08.2018 , 10:02 AM | #2
Careful what you wish for, you just may get it. Individual players ideas of balance usually do not coincide with the Dev's ideas on balance.

ivanhedgehog
02.04.2019 , 11:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by davensuitelife View Post
I don't care about guild perks or datacron ptr stuff how about some class balance changes and updates?
Plz do your job!
they are balanced, nothing has changed since the last summer of nerfs. no need to change it again, everyone doesnt necessarily want nerfs to make bad pvper happy.

xordevoreaux
02.04.2019 , 11:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by davensuitelife View Post
Plz do your job!
What you want for balance and what everyone else wants for balance more than likely differ, so you'd be pissing people off more than the devs would be pissing people off if the devs followed what you say, because we would point right back to your thread and say oh, THERE'S the guy who started this mess.

And there's a reason why all the responses to your post are basically saying don't rock the boat.
This game has a history of overcompensating classes during any "class balance" fix, so what you think might require more meat in one area would more than likely wind up being overkill, thus throwing even more imbalance into the mix.

As mentioned ... be careful what you wish for.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).