Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ossus Datacrons thread! Post your findings here.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Ossus Datacrons thread! Post your findings here.

kukumburr
11.09.2018 , 01:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Thayya View Post
Well I found three of this tablets to push, so the 2 player switch/2 player tablet theory won't work out I guess.

Third one's located on the same mountain where the ruin with the red Datacron is.
Thanks for sharing. I wonder how many there are total, and what they're for. It looks like they have different symbols on them.

Thayya
11.10.2018 , 10:58 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Antonitze View Post
Btw do tablets still appear as "object has no name" ?
They did yesterday, so I guess they still do unless there were some fixes while I was away

Thayya
11.10.2018 , 11:01 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by kukumburr View Post
Thanks for sharing. I wonder how many there are total, and what they're for. It looks like they have different symbols on them.
Yeah in the temple you also find lots of these symbols. I tried to decode them in some way but wasn't very successful with that
I noticed at all 3 of the tablet locations, it somehow looks like there might be some kind of entrance behind/next to the rock where the tablet's hanging on. Maybe there'll be some detonation effect added to this tablet to open up secret caves? Would be kinda cool

kukumburr
11.13.2018 , 11:07 PM | #24
I hopped on the new patch tonight and found a fourth tablet in the Jedi Temple: https://i.imgur.com/c0gP9Hc.jpg

You get to that area from the circular room by jumping onto a pot and then a ledge sort of behind some statues. There's a Don the Exiled Knight journal in there too (I've still only found 2 of those). The tablet is hidden behind some rubble.

There's also another tablet in the Farms but it's not clickable: https://i.imgur.com/ETqs4jg.jpg

I went and tried to check the datacron with the switches again but it wouldn't teleport me up to that level anymore.

Thayya
11.14.2018 , 08:41 AM | #25
I went and tried to check the datacron with the switches again but it wouldn't teleport me up to that level anymore.
I was wondering why it did teleport you anyway. If you were up there before, did you check out the cave you came out in front of when teleporting? Guess that's meant to be the actual way to the datacron. I checked it out, it's a quite long j'n'r and I even figured out some kind of entrance from looking upwards at the end of the cave (what now is actually its beginning), but from outside I can't find the entrance hole to that cave. Can add some screenshot later, I'm at the moment at re-downloading pts and it'll take a while till it's finished

Also gonna check out the new tablets you found, thanks therefore.

kukumburr
11.14.2018 , 09:06 AM | #26
I was wondering why it did teleport you anyway. If you were up there before, did you check out the cave you came out in front of when teleporting? Guess that's meant to be the actual way to the datacron. I checked it out, it's a quite long j'n'r and I even figured out some kind of entrance from looking upwards at the end of the cave (what now is actually its beginning), but from outside I can't find the entrance hole to that cave. Can add some screenshot later, I'm at the moment at re-downloading pts and it'll take a while till it's finished

Also gonna check out the new tablets you found, thanks therefore.
Ohh no I never checked out the cave. I did notice there's a wall with a crack in it near the journal and that 4th tablet I mentioned that looks like it could be a closed doorway. But no idea of how to get in it if it is one.

Thayya
11.14.2018 , 02:41 PM | #27
I hopped on the new patch tonight and found a fourth tablet in the Jedi Temple: https://i.imgur.com/c0gP9Hc.jpg

You get to that area from the circular room by jumping onto a pot and then a ledge sort of behind some statues. There's a Don the Exiled Knight journal in there too (I've still only found 2 of those). The tablet is hidden behind some rubble.

There's also another tablet in the Farms but it's not clickable: https://i.imgur.com/ETqs4jg.jpg

Tablets
Pts finally running again, immediately checked out the two tablets. The inactive has the same symbol as the one on the northern mountain in the old ruins section. Maybe every clickable tablet has an inactive counterpart?

Temple datacron
I also checked the place in the temple heroic instance, where I suspect the entrance to the j'n'r cave leading to the datacron, but still couldn't find it. If you look at the map (screenshots will follow soon) you can see some kind of hole in the floor just where the cave ended but as I go there, there's just normal smooth floor. Unfortunately I didn't take any screenshots of that cave and now I cannot reach it anymore

Journals
I only found the journal in the temple, where did you get the second one? Someone said behind a waterfall but I checked them all and didn't find one In the farms area I found a book that has just the same texture as the journal in the temple but is not clickable and also has no name. Not even "object has no name".

--------

Last thing to say for now is that at the moment I'm taking as many helpful screenshots as possible for everything concerning the tablets, journals and datacrons. Upload will follow as soon as finished

kukumburr
11.14.2018 , 10:11 PM | #28
Journals
I only found the journal in the temple, where did you get the second one? Someone said behind a waterfall but I checked them all and didn't find one In the farms area I found a book that has just the same texture as the journal in the temple but is not clickable and also has no name. Not even "object has no name".
The waterfall one is here: https://i.imgur.com/jij2q3c.jpg. You have to go behind the water there's not a ton of room but if you look at the ground in there you'll see it.

Thayya
11.15.2018 , 11:50 AM | #29
The waterfall one is here: https://i.imgur.com/jij2q3c.jpg. You have to go behind the water there's not a ton of room but if you look at the ground in there you'll see it.
Found it, thanks. Looks like I always missed this one waterfall
~ Allowing aliens to come to Korriban
destroyed our culture. It should have been
our highest priority to ensure the survival of the pure. ~

kukumburr
11.18.2018 , 11:29 PM | #30
Someone found the other 2 journals and the thicc boi himself: https://www.myexpanse.net/star-wars-...-exiled-knight