Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS Closed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

casirabit
12.02.2018 , 06:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
Its early December - that is when the new update was promised to launch not the announcement for the new update. You guys know how to string things out.

Please stay tuned for the announcement of when I will pay my sub - I should announce it in the coming days....get the idea?!
https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/1068234035753861120
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Toraak
12.02.2018 , 06:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
Its early December - that is when the new update was promised to launch not the announcement for the new update. You guys know how to string things out.

Please stay tuned for the announcement of when I will pay my sub - I should announce it in the coming days....get the idea?!
It was posted on the swtor twitter as the previous poster linked, With that being said, BW should have posted it on the Dev tracker as well. Not every player uses social media like twitter/facebook. I know I will never use them.

I just think announcements like that should be put in both areas, so those who use facebook/twitter, and those that mainly use the gaming forums have chances at seeing them without relying on other people to link them.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Wimbleton
12.03.2018 , 02:57 PM | #13
The last nail in this games coffin will be this gear process if it goes live like it was on PTS.

hillerbees
12.03.2018 , 05:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
It was posted on the swtor twitter as the previous poster linked, With that being said, BW should have posted it on the Dev tracker as well. Not every player uses social media like twitter/facebook. I know I will never use them.

I just think announcements like that should be put in both areas, so those who use facebook/twitter, and those that mainly use the gaming forums have chances at seeing them without relying on other people to link them.
Yes I agree with you and thanks to you both. I was not aware of the twitter feed - I always (wrongly it seems) assume that the official website and dev post is THE first place they would anounce important updates and that Twitter feeds would be just used for incidental info and times when the site is being updated.

I usually leave Twitter to Mr. Trump and other like minded polititions who like to think this a hip and groovy way to keep in touch with young voters.

Thanks again for letting me know. (Btw I will not be using Twitter to update the community of my impending sub update )

teclado
12.07.2018 , 11:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I've been checking the dev tracker every day for about a week now. -_-

Thanks for the link. I don't use twitter, so I never would have known. I was expecting the patch around the 18th, so this is big news.
Mara / Sent on SF