Legs with built in skirt/leg cape? Pls help!

CapEck

So I've been working on a few sith and all I want is a set of legs that has a short back cloth or "butt skirt" if you will lmfao. Can anyone help me find anything that will work?

P.s. not looking for a chest w/ leg cape because I'm trying to have a full cape and the leg cape.

Thank you all in advance!!

I'm going to assume you mean with pants or a frontal loincloth as well...

Let's see... one of the Daragons' outfits has a set of briefs, the Resort Swimwear outfit comes with shorts, Naga Sadow's got the only skirt with bare legs (clips like crazy, unfortunately), Noble Attendant and Force Guardian (I think is the name) have skirts with leggings, females with the Dancer and Loungewear outfits have what's basically bikini bottoms...

But I don't think there is a legs option that only has a kama, unfortunately.

Sovereign Executioner belt has a small butt-Cape sort of thing that wraps around the hips. Furious Gladiator pants have a loincloth / hip cape down the right side. Last Handmaiden pants are a short skirt with leggings, so is the Force Disciple. Revered Master pants are a short robe over leggings. Callous Conqueror belt has a loincloth.

Those are the ones off the top of my head.

EDIT - Freelance Hunter, Sith Cultist, and Tribal Champion have short skirt over legging bottoms that pair well with capes or coats.

Edited by CobaltBleuDragon

most of the butt capes come from chest pieces, but I seem to remember a single CM belt including one (perhaps someone will know which one)... none occur on legs only to my knowledge

I wish they would name one of the articles of clothing that.

"Arn's Butt Cape"

"Burning Remnant Deluge Butt Cape."