Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What SWTOR Forums do you frequent?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What SWTOR Forums do you frequent?

Lunafox
08.01.2018 , 10:36 PM | #11
It's interesting seeing all the different answers. I'd often wondered if I'm odd, by only reading a few of them, and also if many read all of them.

Mongorr
08.02.2018 , 12:19 AM | #12
Just Strongholds and General. And recently PTS, but only because of the Rishi SH.
My "Zakuuluscant" stronghold: https://bit.ly/2uQ2aYk

Falensawino
08.16.2018 , 12:45 AM | #13
1. Technical Support
2. General Discussion
3. Star Wars Discussion

4. General Discussion > Off Topic
5. Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five

that's pretty much all I ever checked regularly and two of those five subforums are gone

I've found myself in PvP, Crew Skills, Story Lore, Classes, Flashpoints Operations Heroic Missions before but only for specific reasons and it's usually google that finds which thread I'm going to read. Never entered those sections with the expectation of posting.
The most wretched hive of troll and villainy

Refer a Friend Link

Joonbeams
08.16.2018 , 12:51 AM | #14
There are other forums besides this?

Falensawino
08.16.2018 , 12:56 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Joonbeams View Post
There are other forums besides this?
That's what I thought this thread was about by just reading the title too, but apparently this thread is a questionnaire asking which subforums of the SWTOR.com message boards we visit regularly.

I almost forgot. I have visited Community Content > OotiniCast thread to get updates on new episodes many times before. That podcast is still reigning champion in "Best show notes" award category.

reddit.com/r/swtor/new is the only other SWTOR message board I now of. That's the place to post when you're unsubbed.
The most wretched hive of troll and villainy

Refer a Friend Link

Lunafox
08.16.2018 , 02:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Falensawino View Post
That's what I thought this thread was about by just reading the title too, but apparently this thread is a questionnaire asking which subforums of the SWTOR.com message boards we visit regularly.

I almost forgot. I have visited Community Content > OotiniCast thread to get updates on new episodes many times before. That podcast is still reigning champion in "Best show notes" award category.

reddit.com/r/swtor/new is the only other SWTOR message board I now of. That's the place to post when you're unsubbed.
I was meaning in this forum, yes, but it's always nice to hear about new discussion places too.

merovejec
08.16.2018 , 02:26 AM | #17
General, PVP, Server, FPS/Heroic/Ops and New Player, well of course Dev Tracker
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

Joonbeams
08.16.2018 , 12:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Falensawino View Post

I actually meant, other forums besides "general"? But looks like my timing was off on the delivery. So yeah, 90% time here/10% on PvP.