Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dantooine Conquest week nerfed?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SmorgishBorg
11.19.2019 , 01:46 PM | #11
Im sure when they removed REPUTATION this week, that they thought it would be better..... But no not at all... ALT KILLING EVENT... GRIND 1 toon for your goal... Get the dailys back up....

chaharbagh
11.19.2019 , 02:12 PM | #12
Turret mission for Republic characters is now impossible to complete.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Darev
11.19.2019 , 02:14 PM | #13
These were known changes on PTS and mentioned in at least three different threads.
The most recent thread about conquest changes, in the PTS forum is here

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969186

If you read it, you'll find many people posting that the changes were good, or at least not bad.

And a few who felt otherwise.
Including myself.

And no, this is not one of the threads I created. There were a couple conquest specific ones by me in that forum as well.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Toraak
11.19.2019 , 02:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darev View Post
These were known changes on PTS and mentioned in at least three different threads.
The most recent thread about conquest changes, in the PTS forum is here

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969186

If you read it, you'll find many people posting that the changes were good, or at least not bad.

And a few who felt otherwise.
Including myself.

And no, this is not one of the threads I created. There were a couple conquest specific ones by me in that forum as well.
That other thread was also based on objectives being basically the same. When I looked at it I only noticed 1 conquest objective changing. The removal of Galactic rampage. All other stuff was multiplied so I saw no issues. This however is the removal of 4 major objectives that have always been in this particular week of conquest.

1) Being an EVENT week, removing the Dantooine dailies/heroics makes no sense.

2) There are Taris, and Balmorra Rampages still but no heroics available.

There was no reason to remove any of what was listed in the 1st place, unless BW is simply trying to annoy people who happen to enjoy conquest from doing Solo activities. I know I could still get 5-10 characters done this week if I wanted to by doing other conquest objectives, but I should still have those Solo options if I want them (and I sure as heck do). For myself I've decided to take the week off of conquest, and just do parts of the game I actually enjoy this week. Guess I'll be queu'ing for GSF every night for a change, whatever conquest I get will be a bonus.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

fushnchips
11.19.2019 , 02:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Alafian View Post
And on top of this, is a problem with a daily quest on Dantooine on republic site: [DAILY] Pirates. Again.

You are sitting in a defensetower and the enemy waves are making too much damage, the tower has not enough hp or he is making not much dmg. All abilities are on cooldowns when most damage comes.

The scaling in this quest is just flawed.
It's impossible to do I mean I'm 100% on the event but this is extreme they have no clue on what they are doing.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

Darev
11.19.2019 , 03:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
That other thread was also based on objectives being basically the same. When I looked at it I only noticed 1 conquest objective changing. The removal of Galactic rampage. All other stuff was multiplied so I saw no issues. This however is the removal of 4 major objectives that have always been in this particular week of conquest.

1) Being an EVENT week, removing the Dantooine dailies/heroics makes no sense.

2) There are Taris, and Balmorra Rampages still but no heroics available.

There was no reason to remove any of what was listed in the 1st place, unless BW is simply trying to annoy people who happen to enjoy conquest from doing Solo activities. I know I could still get 5-10 characters done this week if I wanted to by doing other conquest objectives, but I should still have those Solo options if I want them (and I sure as heck do). For myself I've decided to take the week off of conquest, and just do parts of the game I actually enjoy this week. Guess I'll be queu'ing for GSF every night for a change, whatever conquest I get will be a bonus.
This link is where I specifically mentioned that the infinite Taris/Balmorra missions were taken away. I didn't specifically look at the Dantooine missions as I don't generally run them...but if you're looking for a date to reference, that thread is it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=968289

And yes, that's also the patch where they took away Galactic Rampage.

Alas, and I believe rightfully so, at the time the focus was on fixing the loot/gearing issues.
There just wasn't enough time on PTS to complain loud enough and long enough for them to look at it before it went live as part of 6.0
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Corana_Sectre
11.19.2019 , 03:35 PM | #17
Yeah, I want that hour of my life back! You CAN'T win! As stated previously, you might as well not have any HP while operating the turret . The most I was able to get in attempt was 26 enemies before I was hosed. This is BS.

But on the upside, I got all 3 of my rampages done on Pirates. Again. alone.

EricMusco
11.19.2019 , 05:09 PM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

I just want to make sure I am capturing what you are reporting correctly. Numerous Conquest Objectives from pre-Onslaught are no longer there including Dantooine Dailies, Dantooine Heroics, and Taris and Balmorra Heroics.

Separately, the turret Mission's balance is out of whack.

Is there anything not listed above that you feel changed? If so, please be specific, otherwise consider these passed on to the team and I will let you know of any further info I receive.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darittha
11.19.2019 , 05:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Corana_Sectre View Post
Yeah, I want that hour of my life back! You CAN'T win! As stated previously, you might as well not have any HP while operating the turret . The most I was able to get in attempt was 26 enemies before I was hosed. This is BS.

But on the upside, I got all 3 of my rampages done on Pirates. Again. alone.
Level 70 lock for 95% of all the endgame content was the worst thing Biow did, but it seems that even things on planets are affected in the same manner - that is with insane and extremely unbalanced downgrade on stats - we tried doing ossus wbs for conquest objective - full 24 people group of experienced players and both bosses wiped the floor with us as if we were naked. And the same unbalanced downgrade//stat cap on power+master+endurance stats in any content lower than 75lvl is making repside turret dantooine daily mission 100% impossible to complete.

And what the hell was the reason for removing *dantooine daily mission* objective from the Dantooine event conquest week when its THE absolute integral part of the whole week. did musco+co. just decide: lets mess with players for no reason because we can? i was looking forward to this week for more relaxed conquests and finishind my reputation at the same time - imagine me when i saw the current nerfed cq objective list. MAKES 0 SENSE. id like some response from the DEVs about who though this would make sense: dantooine event, dantooine conquest and no dantooine daily objectives.

Darittha
11.19.2019 , 05:25 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I just want to make sure I am capturing what you are reporting correctly. Numerous Conquest Objectives from pre-Onslaught are no longer there including Dantooine Dailies, Dantooine Heroics, and Taris and Balmorra Heroics.

Separately, the turret Mission's balance is out of whack.

Is there anything not listed above that you feel changed? If so, please be specific, otherwise consider these passed on to the team and I will let you know of any further info I receive.

-eric
Exactly as u said.