Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darthjantom
11.10.2019 , 10:21 AM | #101
What about achievements for conquering a planet?
The guild I am in came first place in medium conquest that week and conquered Iokath.
I should have gotten that achievement.
My character had over 15k points, but because I never got the guild reward at the end of the conquest I also didn't get the achievement or legacy title for conquering Iokath.
Personally i care more about that achievement then the actual conquest rewards.

ProtoRepublic
11.10.2019 , 09:33 PM | #102
In my case I had just earned enough to open up a room on my guild ship counting the conquest rewards that went missing. I don't care about the achievements or anything else really. In a guild that only has a couple of people doing conquest consistently it takes forever to get those things.

Jerba
11.12.2019 , 02:14 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
If you qualified in either category above and did not receive your rewards as expected, please file a ticket with Customer Support.
I have just received my reply from Customer Support, and unfortunately, they were not informed, or at least the German CSR agents.
In the response, the agent wrote that characters must have reached at least 50k points to receive the rewards, and linked an old forums post from October 17:
Quote:
Es tut mir Leid zu hören, dass du die Gildenbelohnung nicht erhalten hast. Dies liegt daran, dass das Ziel von 15.000 auf 50.000 erhöht wurde mit dem neuen Update. Da vom 29. Oktober an die Belohnungen bereits die neuen Gegenstände enthalten, musste man entsprechend über die 15.000 hinausgehen und volle 50.000 sammeln um die Belohnung zu erhalten. Dies wurde am 17. Oktober von Eric Musco kommuniziert im Forum und kann hier nachgelesen werden:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...19#edit9772619

@Musco: Please reach out to Customer Support and let them know that characters that made between 15k and 50k points are also eligible for the conquest rewards.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Darthjantom
11.15.2019 , 07:20 AM | #104
Well I was contacted by someone from customer support last night and they mailed the conquest reward to my character (the thing I cared least about), but still no achievement/legacy title for conquering Iokath.

ThatGuyToo
11.19.2019 , 02:52 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
I thought that if our guilds met the new point totals we would get conquest rewards. I have logged into two characters now, and no rewards.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it sure is disappointing.
Either it was something that was poorly communicated or BW has changed it since they are having trouble getting rewards out to players.

Either way it seems that BW did not look at the characters we submitted to Eric as the reply is to generic for them to have actually investigated this.

Darthjantom
11.22.2019 , 12:00 PM | #106
It took a few tickets, but I finally got the achievement for conquering Iokath, a big thank you to the CS person who fixed that for me. (I noticed it was always the same one responding to each of my conquest related tickets so I imagine he/she was probably swamped in tickets)

ThatGuyToo
12.02.2019 , 10:51 AM | #107
I think CS responded to my conquest reward ticket that this will be fixed in a future update. Granted, it is hard to follow CS as their responses tend to fall short of providing the most basic information so we have some idea of what ticket they are replying to.

If this is the case then they seem to have replied with inaccurate information as Eric infered that our situations will be taken care of on a case by case basis. Again, it is hard to tell as CS replies tend to be a waste of time for them and us.

DarthSpuds
12.03.2019 , 04:18 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay, I know my response is overdue in this thread. I wanna give a quick reminder of what happened, what characters need to do to qualify for the rewards, and then next steps. With 6.0 launch the Guild Invasion targets and the Personal targets both increased for Conquests.

Thanks all.

-eric
How does this tie in with the stated goal of the previous overhaul of Conquest which was to increase both accessibility and rewards for ALL players in Conquest?

Do you guys actually keep track of what lies you've told us, so you can at least try and and be consistent?
Or is your disdain for us so high you no longer care?

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.