Gunslinger groups

Tetrablade

I just posted in your other thread about this but no we shouldn't have a hard time finding groups simply because we are Gunsligners. It's been mentioned before a Gunslinger/Sniper used properly is top dps ingame but we still also bring a lot of utility to a group with various abilities that i mentioned in the other thread.

Does the line "lfg Flashpoint, need Tank, Healer" say anything?

I guess thats what brought me against Gunslinger in Favour of Scoundrel... They can only be DD. But if you compare to WoW, a GOOD hunter never had problems with groups that knew hes good.

Does the line "lfg Flashpoint, need Tank, Healer" say anything?

I guess thats what brought me against Gunslinger in Favour of Scoundrel... They can only be DD. But if you compare to WoW, a GOOD hunter never had problems with groups that knew hes good.

That's typical in most MMO's, they always over-look the DPS classes when LFG. A good group leader will not.

That's typical in most MMO's, they always over-look the DPS classes when LFG. A good group leader will not.

This is because most MMO's are completely satured with hunters etc. pew-pew damage dealers. It remains to be seen if this is the case with SWTOR.