Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Characters from the Books

KarethRiker
04.21.2015 , 05:06 PM | #1
Just wondering if there is any chance of seeing any other characters from the Books/Comics in the game.

I'm thinking characters like Darth Xedrix, Darth Nyriss, Darth Chratis, Eldon Ax, Aryn Leneer, Darth Karrid
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Temeluchus
04.22.2015 , 01:45 AM | #2
All those characters specifically?Aryn Leener is in exile on Dantooine, Ax is an apprentice of Darth Howl could possibly see them. Everyone else is dead so that would make it tough, unless they would be in holocrons or ghosts.

Could possibly see Zeerid Korr turn up if Aryn does.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.ö

KarethRiker
04.22.2015 , 09:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
All those characters specifically?Aryn Leener is in exile on Dantooine, Ax is an apprentice of Darth Howl could possibly see them. Everyone else is dead so that would make it tough, unless they would be in holocrons or ghosts.

Could possibly see Zeerid Korr turn up if Aryn does.
Oh good call on Darth Howl and Ax showing up. Ziost would have been perfect for it

Yeah I was thinking Xedrix and Nyriss could be in a flashback maybe or in holocrons.

I'm mostly surprised that there is no artwork of these characters anywhere!

Dan_Loto
04.23.2015 , 09:17 AM | #4
I ran into Theron Shan a couple of times on my adventures. Most Darths from the books are killed in the books if my memory is correct.
JC: Villd 70 van, Pyu-pyu 55 com, Cybals 57 scoun, Rais'ins 65 gun, Bruckis 65 sent, Y¨ki 14 guard, Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 65 shad, Ranies 65 sage. Reckorb 70 jug, Fect 58 mar, Zolba 65 pt, HaruhÝ 60 mer, Fundark 25 op, Muttons 27 sni, Satoshinakamoto 65 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 15 pt. HB: Accident 70 sor. SL: Vival 55 sin.

HelikaonAeneas
04.25.2015 , 02:08 AM | #5
Well you see Malgus, and Marr. T7 is also a character in one of the books

Forgive me if im wrong, but isnt there a codex on Aryn?

KarethRiker
04.25.2015 , 03:06 PM | #6
Yep no question on T7, Theron, Malgus and Marr but just wanted to see more of the Darths from the books. Xedrix and Nyriss in particular were such great characters and we don't know what happened to Howl.

JediMasterGaron
06.10.2019 , 10:40 PM | #7
I would love to see Zeerid Korr anywhere in this game, he was awesome in Deceived. (Or Aryn, or maybe an adult version of Arra)
Hi, folks. I'm the leader of <Eternal Republic>. If anyone is looking for a fun, friendly and social SWTOR guild, <Eternal Republic> might be right for you!

FlameYOL
06.11.2019 , 07:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterGaron View Post
I would love to see Zeerid Korr anywhere in this game, he was awesome in Deceived. (Or Aryn, or maybe an adult version of Arra)
Kind of a shame we didn't got a reference to them in the new event.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything