Made my main level 68 item level 228 gear - now what?

panjakrejn

Black Talon and Esseles are easy to solo on Veteran, and give 2 Refined Istotope Stabilisers each. BT will *also* get you in excess of 850 CXP. (It's at least 862 without any boosts, if you do the full bonus.)

Update: I just did SLS, and you don't get as many CXP there, by almost 200 points, because, unless I missed something, the bonus is impossible when soloing (needs two players to push console buttons), so you miss 160 CXP for the Rare Command Experience Pack and 20 CXP for killing the bonus boss. You still get something like 688 or so, but it isn't as many as BT.

I think what you are experiencing is that each CL requires more CXP so as you level up a given reward feels smaller.

No, while there seems to besome level of randomness, overall, the token drops have definitely got smaller, the overall CXP reward for completing the flashpoint goes down, you stop getting CXP for sub-quests, and one low level boss (Lt Isric) stops giving CXP at all.

Whether that is with-time, or as a result of internal adjustment by Bioware, I know I've witnessed such a drop in yield.

No, while there seems to besome level of randomness, overall, the token drops have definitely got smaller, the overall CXP reward for completing the flashpoint goes down, you stop getting CXP for sub-quests, and one low level boss (Lt Isric) stops giving CXP at all.

Whether that is with-time, or as a result of internal adjustment by Bioware, I know I've witnessed such a drop in yield.

maybe they nerfed specific instances, like that low level boss, because they saw ppl farming it.

Is it also possible the difference is that you opened the CXP tokens when your side LS/DS was in a "win state"? For example, if a character is fighting for the DS and DS "wins" when you use CXP tokens on that character you get a bonus (15% I think)

as a solo player you could buy 240 gear, without set bonus.

this is enough for every solo quest, you will find.

with the galactic command, you have the chance to

get 242 set items, with enough work and luck.

if you do master mode chapters, you will need to be

well geared.