Please Make 'Tora' a future companion. (The Blue Haired Girl who wants YOUR STUFF)

Zicane

I do not know about anyone else, but I really like the character 'Tora' (the blue haired girl who wants your stuff). I think she should be made into a potential future companion you can recruit. I would use her all the time and get her to rank 50 ASAP.

It seems like she stands out enough with voice, personality, profession and whatnot to only wrongfully be cast aside as a nobody. It would surprise me insanely if that making her a companion is in the near future. But just incase she isn't please consider it.

Thank You.

It seems like she stands out enough with voice, personality, profession and whatnot to only wrongfully be cast aside as a nobody. It would surprise me insanely if that making her a companion is in the near future. But just incase she isn't please consider it.

Thank You.

This is my feeling as well, she's too well defined as a character to be relegated to the background. Maybe in future chapters she'll be expanded upon?

Her delivery on that line is too great to pass up.

This is my feeling as well, she's too well defined as a character to be relegated to the background. Maybe in future chapters she'll be expanded upon?

Her delivery on that line is too great to pass up.

As soon as she first spoke up, my immediate thought was she was prime companion material.

But then again, I thought that when I first met Sgt Jaxo, too.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
I'd prefer her 1000x over Vaylin, that's for sure! Tora's ok. She's in the Kai Zykken territory of being annoying yet amusing. If we were to get her, I certainly hope they'd give us Len at the same time. Love that big lunk! Edited by Damask_Rose

• 11 months later...

Call me necromancer.

I wanted to create a new thread with a title like

"Tora romance, please. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol."

But well, there have been already some threads about Tora, so I chose to revive this one as it has a cool title.

Since we are at a point where you can romance an ugly, brutal, insane monster like Khem [which honestly makes absolutely no sense to me, so I still hope that this is just a hoax], I think it is about time you allow us to romance a real woman (well, real in-game) like Tora. All the vanilla female romance companions are just young girls. And Lana has almost god-like status due to her immense powers. I want a woman. Gimme Tora! :D

Pretty please with sugar on top! :o

And please make it a gender-neutral romance. My female medic is still looking for a partner worthy of her. Tora might just be the one (I have seen her partying).