Stronghold-Name / Conquest Sign does not fade out properly (and can't be disabled)

Mubrak

This is going on since the release of strongholds / conquest last year.

The sign that resides prominently on the top of my screen contains absolutely pointless information. I don't care who won last week's crafting contest, and I do remenber which stronghold I just entered.

Aside from the lack of an option to move, resize or disable that annoying sign, it's also buggy. The fade-out seems to be somehow linked to movement. If you don't move immediately after entering the place/logging in (best do it while the loading screen is still active) it will either not start to fade out at all or be stuck at a semi-transparent stage until you enter another area. Everytime I enter a stronghold and many times I enter the first new area after going to a new planet or logging in, this annoying sign is glued to my screen and even shows up in conversations. This last year Ctrl+U became one of my most used key combinations.

Please fix the sign so that fade-out starts immediately and it fades out fully, and allow us to disable the sign.

Edited by Mubrak

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...