Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question regarding character boosts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Question regarding character boosts

Arizoko
12.07.2017 , 10:36 AM | #1
If I boost a character up to 60-65 with an Outlander token, do I get the Legacy stuff for completing the main story (i.e. The "You now get this class's buff with any class") as well?

ceryxp
12.07.2017 , 10:42 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Arizoko View Post
If I boost a character up to 60-65 with an Outlander token, do I get the Legacy stuff for completing the main story (i.e. The "You know get this class's buff with any class") as well?
No. The Outlander token skips the character main story so you don't get the legacy unlock for the buff. You also don't get to do the original companion stories, so no buff there either.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

merovejec
12.08.2017 , 01:38 AM | #3
Nope, you automatically skip it all.

You will have your ship, companions and class story done, ready for KOTFE. You also get mastered crew skills based on your class.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

SteveTheCynic
12.08.2017 , 03:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Nope, you automatically skip it all.

You will have your ship, companions and class story done, ready for KOTFE. You also get mastered crew skills based on your class.
Specifically Armormech on gun classes, Synthweaving on Force classes, and the gathering and mission skills that go with them.

And on a 65 token, you are ready for KotET, so there's a pre-set collection of decisions made.

Neither token's pre-set deciions include romance options. If you want to romance your class companion, start at level 1 (and optionally use a Master's Datacron, since that just boosts your level). If you want to romance Lana or Theron or Koth, start at 1 or at 60.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Shiyoni
12.08.2017 , 04:48 AM | #5
What's also important to mention, if you use your token, you won't be able to get those titles that depend on chapter completion like "Agent" or "Master" or whatever.
My referral link - you'll get 1 week of subscription and preffered friends bundle - I get cartel coins.