NEW - Commando "Adrenaline Rush" = *****E

WIZBASKY

Its better now than it was in 1.7

I disagree. Previously, I used it early and often which helped me heal the rest of my group rather than worry about my own health as much. Now it seems more reactive than active, and this is not something I like.

With that said, I like just about everything else they did in this update, so I think I'll take my alacrity and be happy.

It is better in new format but barely because of it being 30%. You get below 30% you get a 5-8k dispatch to the face lol. Would have been better if they made it 40% to at least give some lead room if you catch it quickly enough.

Unfortunately, I'm not really liking it as an "oh crap" solution.

The two times I needed it, I was at 30% health because I was taking too much damage, the "rapid" healing of the ability wasn't enough to compensate, and I died anyway.

On the other hand, there were times I would have been happy to use it to take some pressure off the healer, but I couldn't anymore as I was over 30%.

Edited by Khevar

I agree. The other one was to be used just to relieve pressure from healers, this one is actually useful to save your life.

This. IRL adrenaline rushes are short term sudden large deals.

The old one was a long term crappy one that you need to use well in advance before it actually makes a difference, and most of the time it doesn't.

Soon as i hit 30% pop shield, Warzone adrenal and Adrenaline Rush.

Its not guranteed to save my *** but it does mean 1v1 i can 90% of the time make a victory and as a smash magnet in a grouped situation i keep them focused on me which (if the pug is even halfway decent) lets them focus DPS to take down dangerous opponents quickly.