Referrals haven't worked all year for me!

SaerethDL

I've had 30 referrals since 2019 and I've received 0 cartel coins for these referrals. It says they didn't subscribe..even though a handful of these people say yes they did subscribe and have an active subscription when they clicked my link.. and a few are personal friends that held an active subscription and played with me.

https://i.imgur.com/SdMYOj5.png

Edited by SaerethDL

The only way to get coins is if a person does not have an active subscription and have not used a referral link in the last 90 days. Active subscribers do not count as they are already subscribed.

If a person was subscribed but had used another link in the last 90 days, it doesn't count either.

The only way to get coins is if a person does not have an active subscription and have not used a referral link in the last 90 days. Active subscribers do not count as they are already subscribed.

If a person was subscribed but had used another link in the last 90 days, it doesn't count either.

thanks but I know how it works.. active suscribers do count if they havent used a referral before, you get the full 600CC upfront then 100CC a month they stay subbed. I've done this many times. For free 2 play and preferred players you get nothing unless they sign up within 30 days. If they are sub and have used a link before and they havent used one in 90 days you get 100CC then 100CC a month they stay subbed.

This is why when you see referral spam on the fleet, people are only paying millions to those that are already active subscribers. and not free 2 play accounts.

Edited by SaerethDL

Update: YES there is indeed bug in the system, I have actually been receiving the cartel coins but the swtor referral friends page has been bugged and not showing accurate for the past year. Proof in the screenshots below.

https://i.imgur.com/lOfKacP.png

You can see on 6.19.2019, 7.06.2019 It shows they did not subscribe and I received 0 cartel coins, but then when you look at the ledger page it shows that I did in fact receive 600CC on each of those referrals.