Gav Daragon to Begeren Colony?

TseTse

my marauder is looking forward to this. It will be so nice to bring him out of retirement.

Snivy don't you dare! Oh wait I levelled my Merc to 50 :D So I don't have to deal with you face rolling my vanguard constantly lol. Will be good to try and bring the Forklift team out of retirement but I think with the latency issue a few of us will be leaving so I don't think a revive will happen but hey who knows

RP isn't restricted to the fleet. There are active RPers all over Nar Shaddaa for one. I encounter them all the time.

There are RP guilds, and some of them are quite large. But I wouldn't say they're a majority.

RP isn't restricted to the fleet. There are active RPers all over Nar Shaddaa for one. I encounter them all the time.

There are RP guilds, and some of them are quite large. But I wouldn't say they're a majority.

Agreed, also most people try to stay in context so even those who don't RP and not for the most part messing it up.

So, as a dissenting voice, I'm of the opinion fleet rp is to be avoided. The RP that goes on on BC fleet pretty much killed my guildies desire to rp in much more than an absolutely casual sense. It's basically an amalgam of people hitting on each other at the bar, people playing out their slave fantasies in public and pre-erp (thanks rare and exotic goods, it doesn't strain credulity at all that a twi'lek run criminal cartel is peddling vice right in the middle of an imperial military installation). Most of the non-goldshire rp happens on voss, dromund kass, tython, or nar shadaa depending on the night.

So, as a dissenting voice, I'm of the opinion fleet rp is to be avoided. The RP that goes on on BC fleet pretty much killed my guildies desire to rp in much more than an absolutely casual sense. It's basically an amalgam of people hitting on each other at the bar, people playing out their slave fantasies in public and pre-erp (thanks rare and exotic goods, it doesn't strain credulity at all that a twi'lek run criminal cartel is peddling vice right in the middle of an imperial military installation). Most of the non-goldshire rp happens on voss, dromund kass, tython, or nar shadaa depending on the night.

Agreed on just about most of this.

Edit: It's a mix of other RP guilds as well.

Edited by CadeStive

I don't understand at least 50% of what you just wrote.

UO was the last game I played that had any real RP to it as you couldn't send tells etc voice chat was a new thing and people still used ICQ.

Not that RP is not possible in SWTOR but you have to realize alot of it would be a modern day version of Roleplaying just for anyone other than Sith or Jedi who would likely follow a strict code of sorts.

A smuggler(could be a trader leaglly or illeagly), trooper/sniper (military of modern times) Bounty Hunters especially Aliens I'm not sure would hang out at bars in Military installations, they have enemies of all sorts or are looking for the next big hunt. Operatives (007 probably would be very fun to RP if done right ).

I leveled a Vanguard up to 50 recently (49 1/2 as I write this) and thought it would be cool to have an all trooper guild with the same colors and perhaps sister guilds with a color of there own.

Alot of the Clone Troopers that came later used names like

2nd Assault Corps

12th Infantry Brigade

501st Legion

321st Star Corps

Colors

Red/White

Yellow/White

Grey/Black

Blue/White

Navy Blue/Grey (40 PVP set)

I'd like to see that perhaps with 1 jedi assigned to a squad? (This could be from a sister guild who focuses on Jedi)

3 Vanguards with a Sage (healer)

2 Vanguards a Commando (Healer) and a Guardian/Sentinal

just a couple of examples.

Another thing to is you would have the Rank by titles, recruits would have no title until they earned Sergeant

then up the ladder to officeer ranks.

A lot there to play with if anyone is interested contact me.