Dragon?

Rikkor

i was on DALBORRA server today, and noticed in the chat, in some places something I dont think I seen before in all my years of mmo. only about 2 years maybe. but lots of people were talking about this "person" who should be banned... and my guild tell me... IM NOT ALLOWED TO ASK WHAT THE NAME IS, OR THEY WILL KICK ME!!! SO I find in pother places where mayeb people wont want to kill me just for asking a question!! I want to know... but I have good friendly in guild, i dont want be kicked out!

can somebody please help me... without getting me into trouble...

i think they name is DRAGON, but would also maybe be Charlie or George... but i never saw who that was so idk for sure. but then people were no problem with Carlie or George names... so i think not.

should I not talk about this??? how can you be banned for ask a questions?? and dont see why name Dragon would be banned... but im not good with english very much.

so please help me if you can. thx. but be careful because u might upset someone??? espcily Dragon if I wrong... and idek who the heck that is!!!

... im a confuse, ill thinkg about this more later.

• 2 weeks later...

ok stand back i got this....

this dude here plays on the server he named...

he obviously isnt a native english user.

he is in a guild, he noticed on the chat (we dont know which chat, maybe guild, maybe general) a bunch of hububub about some cat named, Dragon(maybe, george or charlie.??? i know what the heck eh?)

and how he needs to be banned, (from guild or from game depends on chat)

the OP asked what is going down, and his guild folk say "DONT ASK OR YOULL BE BANNED"

or something to that effect.

he (the OP) has friends in the guild and is afraid to lose his status or friends if he asks.

so the OP not being the native english user, just wants to know whats going on and why would he be banned for asking what the heck the guys name is.

thus to the OP i suggest the following...

get your guild leader on private chat in game, or use a guild forum if your guild has a web presence.

start off with you have no clue what went down or who should be banned and why you got told not to ask, then ask the guild leader, or vice or what ever, what is going on with the charlie dragon george toon.

and you guys lay off i would lmao reading the stuff you would try to post on a ....say....german forum, or a russian one... lol.

he is in a guild, he noticed on the chat (we dont know which chat, maybe guild, maybe general) a bunch of hububub about some cat named, Dragon(maybe, george or charlie.??? i know what the heck eh?)

and how he needs to be banned, (from guild or from game depends on chat)

I laughed a lot during this explanation. I love your syntax & diction. Good work, sir, good work.

then ask the guild leader, or vice or what ever, what is going on with the charlie dragon george toon.

This one got me good as well.

Edited by flyersfan