2nd Digital Expansion

Nothematic

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh...cool.

What does this mean? Free-to-Play Digital Expansion? It's free DLC?

Based on the name and the breakdown for access it sounds like it's going to be free DLC.

It looks like a quality update, especially liking that it looks to be free. Can't wait to try it out.

Edited by MillionsKNives

The menu tells you what you get if you're subscribed, preferred, or free. Looks like everyone gets access to it, regardless, but leveling and progression will be limited if you're free. http://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter?utm_campaign=sor-social-us-eas-fb-galacticstarfighter&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sourceid=sor-social-us-eas-fb-galacticstarfighter

I'm rather surprised, if that's true, I thought for sure they'd charge a fee for it up front! I guess they're probably setting up a lot of ship skins and customization to sell on the CM.

Edited by chuixupu

I hope there is a lot more than just the starfighting, and I even kind of hope the existing space missions stay in some form. I am, no doubt, in the minority on this position, but I really like the space missions just the way they are and I would not do well with free-flying space combat. If that is all there is . . . well, no big deal. It looks to be what most people wanted, that's what matters. And it's pretty cool looking.

EDIT: The last bit was ninja'd.

Edited by EranofArcadia

I'm rather surprised, if that's true, I thought for sure they'd charge a fee for it up front! I guess they're probably setting up a lot of ship skins and customization to sell on the CM.

Hopefully the CM part of that expansion will stay what CM is now - appearance stuff. I'd hate if my probably soon to be favrouite part of game was pay to win, as I rarely buy CC's.

Anyways, I am so excited that I have already rescheduled my Christmas three weeks sooner. :)

Eric, if you're still here...

What does this mean? Jump into fierce PvP space battles with your friends and Companions.? Friends I understand...companions though? Will they have a role other than commentary?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, ..... bioware! :D

At least you listen to your fans and players and put stuff we really want into game! Just don't blow it up on that, make it EPIC!!!!

woooooooohoooooooooooo

/makes wild dance...

Looks pretty awesome; I ought to start playing some more Battlefront II to get my trigger finger ready.:hope_05:

Please tell me PvE modes will be added at some point. Apart from giving us cooperative types some love, it'll give PvPers a chance to polish their tactics and coordination without disappointing an enemy team.