If you're into end game...

Prepare to be frustrated. I say this not only as criticism to Bioware, but as a heads up to those that are looking at endgame content as their goal. Hardmodes are riddled with bugs, a lot of which are so broken they can prevent you from completing the instance.

The horse has been beaten, yes, I know. I am holding out hope this stuff will be fixed, but the fact that the majority of these bugs have persisted for as long as they have is disheartening and horribly frustrating to say the least.

After trying for my Chest piece in FE for the 4th time in a row and being unable to complete it due to yet another bug was just too much to take and here I am venting.

I have submitted the bugs I've encountered, here's to hoping they are addressed.

Prepare to be frustrated. I say this not only as criticism to Bioware, but as a heads up to those that are looking at endgame content as their goal. Hardmodes are riddled with bugs, a lot of which are so broken they can prevent you from completing the instance.

The horse has been beaten, yes, I know. I am holding out hope this stuff will be fixed, but the fact that the majority of these bugs have persisted for as long as they have is disheartening and horribly frustrating to say the least.

After trying for my Chest piece in FE for the 4th time in a row and being unable to complete it due to yet another bug was just too much to take and here I am venting.

I have submitted the bugs I've encountered, here's to hoping they are addressed.

which "bug" is that? there arent many bugs i have encountered that couldnt be overcome with good play. <>

which "bug" is that? there arent many bugs i have encountered that couldnt be overcome with good play. <>

Boss with the ship. As the ship approaches you are suppose click the terminal to the fire the canon and the ship will go back to a greater range. The bug is that the terminal sometimes does not fire the canon, allowing the ship to increase it's damage output by 100% increments and ultimately wiping the group. The other part of the bug is that sometimes when the terminal does work the ship won't go back out of range, and again, increasing its fire power until finally wiping the group.

probably the one where you can't get back in for completion/loot if Malgus throws you off before he dies. I'm not sure it's a "bug", but they fixed a similar one with Boarding Party, so it might be.

Boss with the ship. As the ship approaches you are suppose click the terminal to the fire the canon and the ship will go back to a greater range. The bug is that the terminal sometimes does not fire the canon, allowing the ship to increase it's damage output by 100% increments and ultimately wiping the group. The other part of the bug is that sometimes when the terminal does work the ship won't go back out of range, and again, increasing its fire power until finally wiping the group.

i have seen this bug aswell but ur group must lack in DPS a bit because we have killed the boss even with this bug

iv never ran with people gear they way they should be allways orange with a fue purp mods and had no problem with FEHM even with the odd bug or two if u realy want to post a thread about bugs and complain about not getting ur gear. Plz do ops then its faster and has a fue more bugs but far better reward

iv never ran with people gear they way they should be allways orange with a fue purp mods and had no problem with FEHM even with the odd bug or two if u realy want to post a thread about bugs and complain about not getting ur gear. Plz do ops then its faster and has a fue more bugs but far better reward

I'm guessing you've not read the number of posts regarding the abundance of OPs bugs?

It's not a matter of Hardmodes or OPs, Gear or no gear, it's about the fact there are so many bugs that have persisted for so long. I'm not here to convince you of anything, I wanted to vent a bit after being frustrated and I did, simple. I'm sure many players have gotten to the same point as I have, and I'm sure many such as yourself have not, but it doesn't change the fact the bugs exist and have for far too long.

I'm guessing you've not read the number of posts regarding the abundance of OPs bugs?

It's not a matter of Hardmodes or OPs, Gear or no gear, it's about the fact there are so many bugs that have persisted for so long. I'm not here to convince you of anything, I wanted to vent a bit after being frustrated and I did, simple. I'm sure many players have gotten to the same point as I have, and I'm sure many such as yourself have not, but it doesn't change the fact the bugs exist and have for far too long.

i have done 10/10 NM ops 8 and 16 man with all the bugs

Use the middle Turret, and only the middle turret.

Make sure to click it right when the ship first appears/returns every time, and it will not bug out.

i have done 10/10 NM ops 8 and 16 man with all the bugs

Suggesting that someone do an Operation as a workaround for bugs in a 4 man is ridiculous.

These issues should have been ironed out in Beta, when they were reported months ago (and believe me, they were). Apparently coming up with a GCD laser-lightshow was a better use of resources.

It's simply unacceptable that this many bugs in Ops and Flashpoints still exist two months after release, especially when these issues were well known and documented in Beta. The fact that you CAN work around them isn't the point. You shouldn't have to.

it is ridiculous that so many people respond to bug reports with "Play Better"

Or even the more asinine "I've gotten full Rakata, so endgame is fine."

Neither of these attitudes will help the player nor better the game.

It is true that a group that does not consist of people aware of the bugs/mechanics, or are unwilling to listen to someone who is in the know, will wipe. But that is true of both bugs and mechanics. Luckliy in this thread someone stated to get more dps, which does help beat the boss before the 400% increase in damage begins the one-shots. However, this person failed to mention as a more pro posted stated, click on the middle console.

typically u want ranged dps or heals clicking on the middle when it pops up, and not moving otherwise. Everyone needs to contribute dps and interupts, as well as avoiding the flame sweep. also, if you fail once, it bugs even harder, in terms on the terminals serving the intended purpose of downing the ship.

sad that there are only 2 useful posts, and so many more people boasting about how little they care for others, and how much they like talking about themselves.

Jindo Krey, right? Last time I ran this fight, we spammed interrupts on him nonstop and the ship never even entered the fight. Not sure of that's how it is supposed to work, but it made the fight extremely easy.

Ahh you make me feel nostalgic for Lotro and my champion. Clobber,Clobber,Clobber,Clobber,Clobber,AOE,Clobber,Clobber,Clobber,Clobber,NO AOE

Use the middle Turret, and only the middle turret.

Make sure to click it right when the ship first appears/returns every time, and it will not bug out.

Actually, since the most recent patch, this strategy doesn't really work anymore. My group used to do this (and we've cleared HM FE multiple times) and get the result you describe, but we tried it yesterday and it absolutely did not work. We could not get that ship to back off, no matter what combination of turrets we used.