[VIDEO] Guardian Vigilance PvP Ep1: Unremitting leaps

darthnish

I hit 50 a couple of days ago, my gear is 2 pc bm, bm weapon and rest of my armor has pve armorings (tionese/Col grade) with random bm mods and enchantments from my old marauder gear all augmented and the rest is recruit(ears/implants/relics/belt/bracers/offhand)

I cannot wait to get him geared up! having so much fun with the spec as is ^^

Thanks guys!

OMG A NON-DERPSWEEP guardian! Nice video :)

oh since you also play a guardian got any tips for me? as in rotations /priorities for some reason i dont seem to bother getting more than 2 stacks of armor debuff up on a target if saber throw is on cd, is worth the GCD? in b/w plasma brand and overhead slash?

Edited by darthnish

Thanks guys!

oh since you also play a guardian got any tips for me? as in rotations /priorities for some reason i dont seem to bother getting more than 2 stacks of armor debuff up on a target if saber throw is on cd, is worth the GCD? in b/w plasma brand and overhead slash?

Only use it when you need focus / other things are on CD. I start throw > leap > MS > OS > scream > PB and work another MS in there if it procs.

I hit 50 a couple of days ago, my gear is 2 pc bm, bm weapon and rest of my armor has pve armorings (tionese/Col grade) with random bm mods and enchantments from my old marauder gear all augmented and the rest is recruit(ears/implants/relics/belt/bracers/offhand)

I cannot wait to get him geared up! having so much fun with the spec as is ^^

There really is nothing like watching the bad guys burn all their ccs the instant you leap to them because they are afraid of Force Sweep!

Been playing vengeance for weeks and never really understood the bubble stun cries until I decided to legacy transfer to play a carnage Mara . All I can say is having unstoppable was worth the 1.2 mil I spent transferring gear back and forth

Been playing vengeance for weeks and never really understood the bubble stun cries until I decided to legacy transfer to play a carnage Mara . All I can say is having unstoppable was worth the 1.2 mil I spent transferring gear back and forth

lmfao, my mara has the full min max vindi set , if i had the moeny id transfer all his gear in a heartbeat xD

lmfao, my mara has the full min max vindi set , if i had the moeny id transfer all his gear in a heartbeat xD

legacy gear :p

I might look lame in my sand people gear on every toon i have, but it sure does make min/maxxing easy. All my Willpower guys share a set, all my STR guys share a set, and all my AIM guys share a set, and working on my CUN set now.

this spec is so addictive after hours and hours of CC nom nom nom i just love it, only having trouble facing our counter(sniper/gunslinger well atleast the good ones:rolleyes:), been playing only full vengence and hybrid vengeance/immortal. Edited by iDraxter

this spec is so addictive after hours and hours of CC nom nom nom i just love it, only having trouble facing our counter(sniper/gunslinger well atleast the good ones:rolleyes:), been playing only full vengence and hybrid vengeance/immortal.

Good watchmen and annihilation are also counters to vengeance.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Thank for the video.

Looks like the issue with Unremitting's animation isn't affecting only my computer. This is what it used to look like:

http://youtu.be/PivMGoWKihQ?t=3m16s

Now it just looks like a faint, and HARD to see white glow on the character. No trail.

Sad, it used to look pretty neat.

lol noo i love it like this people waste SO much CC xD