Why play anything else then sorc, proof inside.

JeffDlol

I don't think anyone is arguing that sorcerers don't need to be slightly brought into line. I expect this will happen at the same time juggernauts get a little dev love. Juggernauts were stated as class balance priority #1 at this time. Edited by OSUNightfall

Buddy, nobody is saying Sorcerers are god characters. But once you've played most of the classes in the game, it becomes clear that the grass really is a little greener over there. I'm not saying they need to be hit with the nerf bat hard, they just need a slight smoothing over. The same way Juggernauts need a few abilities switched around and a slight buff.

Damage in and of itself is not ever the key to a class needing to be nerfed. The question is can others of the same type do the same. If we go off just your one screenshot then an argument can be made. What about when the Imperial Agent blows that away? How about a Shadow? A sage? A sentinel?

I have seen too many different classes at this point make the #1 slot over Sorc to buy just the screen shot. To make a case you need several, not to mention when they lose or you simply don't have actual evidence you have an unsubstantiated complaint.

Before you go off about I probably play a Sorcerer, I actually play a Jedi Knight Guardian (tank lvl 40). It really is about finding out what you do and sticking to it. Sorcerers (and Sages their equal counterpart) are about damage (if they aren't healing). I expect their damage to be high. If I can keep them in range (and yeah there are issues with that), they die because they are squishy. If I can stop from being cc'd (sorry that is still not working right) again, they can be killed.

BWHAHAHAHA

In response to all the baddies that think sorces are op:

l2play. Seriously. Within a few hits, a sorc will die. Learn to LOS, interrupt. It's so easy to kill them.

L2play is sorry crap that can stay in wow, we don't need it here. Instead of being snide, simply explain your counterpoint. For every l2play one should counter with learn to converse.

Been doing PVP to kill time. I enjoy it for what it is, and will not sit here and say Im any kind of PVP expert. But I have noticed that the charts in map after map after map is usually dominated by sorc assassins and bounty hunters ( I havent payed enough attention to notice if its one build or multiple). It would seem that range with these 2 classes and the damage they deal is a little off balance. Its one thing if its one guy-- a good player is just a good player. But when it starts to become the trend in every map-- it becomes clear that the chances are pretty low that every great PVPer just happend to roll those 2 builds.

I dont know that the answer is to nerff them, but there must be a way to bring them in line.

Altough i agree with you do sorcerers need a range slow, a stun, a cc a knock back and a sprint? While being range with crazy dmg? I'm not talking about the baddies im talking about people that can actually play their class. Game balancing should be done over players with the highest skill not by community QQ.

Been doing PVP to kill time. I enjoy it for what it is, and will not sit here and say Im any kind of PVP expert. But I have noticed that the charts in map after map after map is usually dominated by sorc assassins and bounty hunters ( I havent payed enough attention to notice if its one build or multiple). It would seem that range with these 2 classes and the damage they deal is a little off balance. Its one thing if its one guy-- a good player is just a good player. But when it starts to become the trend in every map-- it becomes clear that the chances are pretty low that every great PVPer just happend to roll those 2 builds.

I dont know that the answer is to nerff them, but there must be a way to bring them in line.

I top the charts as a sorcerer since lvl17. I easily break 200k+ dmg in games. Why? Enemies almost never target me at all and if they do I CC them and run away - me 1v1ing does nothing for the team. The purpose of DPS sorcerers in PvP is to freecast on the enemies, AOE objective cappers and throw in CC support when needed.

I also use stimpacks, medpacks, relics (especially surge) and almost all abilities available to me. If you do not do the same then you are simply not trying hard enough and have no right to complain.

L2play is sorry crap that can stay in wow, we don't need it here. Instead of being snide, simply explain your counterpoint. For every l2play one should counter with learn to converse.

There's no point to counter.

A Sorcerer did a lot of damage. Congratulations. Shall I post a screenshot of a Commando doing 500k damage? What would that prove?

I've done over 300k on my lvl 14 Commando. Should we all just cease to actually work on objectives of the warzone, concentrate only on damage and post screenshots? Because I can do that too, and it will do absolutely nothing for my team, fighting in the middle of the road.