Looking for Core Guild Members

Nexran

I was privileged to be a beta tester for this SWTOR before launch and have enjoyed ever aspect of SWTOR for the last several years on and off as time allowed. I feel this game gives players more things to do than most other MMOs for the money and quality of the game. My first guild disbanded shortly after Rise of the Hutt Cartel launch because we felt a bit of a stalemate in content. It was a fun two years while we enjoyed EV, World Bosses and the early content. Once we disbanded it was not the same and I would be on and off for several years as content would come.

Coming back the last few times I have found many guilds recruiting but they all have maxed flagships and really I would like to be more of a part of the growth. Currently I have a couple players I team up with for Ops. I promise I am friendly and kind. More than likely I have healed for you at sometime in your SWTOR life.:)

My Current Goals

306 Gear

100% Datacrons

Flagship and Guild Growth

HM Raids

World PvP Events (With Rival Guild Coordination) Big on my wishlist but maybe hard to accomplish

Guild Layout

EST

Republic Side

Guild by Council- Once a month meet up configuring raid nights, community events, leadership roles and PvP for the month.

Structured Guild Ranking- Members and officers rewarded for playing and helping out.

Casual Community- Community driven but coordinated guild so players know when and what we do. Conforming to the average work schedule with zero tolerance for toxicity. Active game times of 6PM-11PM M-F est

If you think you would be interested in forming a guild or perhaps have one like I am looking for in its early stages send me a PM in game or in the forums. I am very active on Discord and will give you my handle if asked.

Good morning! I am interested in helping out with this project. I currently am level a BH on the Emp side but I am will to start over with a Repub side. I have played this game before. Even though I will have a low level character, I am not new to the game. However, since it has been a qhile, I am will need a little guidance here and there as I relearn the game.

Once the servers come back up, I will look for you in game and send you a message. I am also very active in Discord. I look forward to talking with you. Thank you.

Sir, trying to find you in game. You did not leave the name of any of your characters that you play.

I was privileged to be a beta tester for this SWTOR before launch and have enjoyed ever aspect of SWTOR for the last several years on and off as time allowed. I feel this game gives players more things to do than most other MMOs for the money and quality of the game. My first guild disbanded shortly after Rise of the Hutt Cartel launch because we felt a bit of a stalemate in content. It was a fun two years while we enjoyed EV, World Bosses and the early content. Once we disbanded it was not the same and I would be on and off for several years as content would come.

Coming back the last few times I have found many guilds recruiting but they all have maxed flagships and really I would like to be more of a part of the growth. Currently I have a couple players I team up with for Ops. I promise I am friendly and kind. More than likely I have healed for you at sometime in your SWTOR life.:)

My Current Goals

306 Gear

100% Datacrons

Flagship and Guild Growth

HM Raids

World PvP Events (With Rival Guild Coordination) Big on my wishlist but maybe hard to accomplish

Guild Layout

EST

Republic Side

Guild by Council- Once a month meet up configuring raid nights, community events, leadership roles and PvP for the month.

Structured Guild Ranking- Members and officers rewarded for playing and helping out.

Casual Community- Community driven but coordinated guild so players know when and what we do. Conforming to the average work schedule with zero tolerance for toxicity. Active game times of 6PM-11PM M-F est

If you think you would be interested in forming a guild or perhaps have one like I am looking for in its early stages send me a PM in game or in the forums. I am very active on Discord and will give you my handle if asked.

I like this idea. I, too, have been around since beta - off and on some of those years - and have found some nice guilds for sure, but none that are really building from scratch so to speak. What could be really cool is to get some newer characters to level up together with a new guild, really building everything along the way. This way, running group FPs along the way could be done within the guild, etc.

I am out West in the US so not sure how that may impact things? I can be somewhat flexible with times. Anyway, if this thing is a go, let me know and we can see about getting together in game and all of that.

I like this idea. I, too, have been around since beta - off and on some of those years - and have found some nice guilds for sure, but none that are really building from scratch so to speak. What could be really cool is to get some newer characters to level up together with a new guild, really building everything along the way. This way, running group FPs along the way could be done within the guild, etc.

I am out West in the US so not sure how that may impact things? I can be somewhat flexible with times. Anyway, if this thing is a go, let me know and we can see about getting together in game and all of that.

Good Evening!

Yes we are still actively recruiting core members. We will based EST for the sake of organization but plan to run things in the evening times since we have to work during typical hours. We currently have a discord setup and plan on activating the guild sometime this weekend after our first meeting. We would like to find other like minded people to join us. This is going to be a causal group, nothing hardcore. We want to enjoy the journey not the rush to end game. Gather a few friends work towards a guild ship than do some conquests, pvp and ops.

If your interested just hit me up in game. Im on in the evenings but the chat does not always work well when PM during the game while busy. So message me on the forums or Ridiric#5357 discord.

Hope everyone has a good day and better weekend!

I'm late to the party...but would really like to join your new guild. It sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I started playing it back years ago, but started a new account just last week and I'm only up to level 17. I will look for you Nex-ran in game tonight in hopes I might persuade you to accept me. I'm a dedicated guild player.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a returning player have a high level toon and have developed other toons also. Would like to be in a startup Guild with both my mains and maybe a couple of alts. Still have not figured out most of the aspects of the game can be contacted by mail in game. Contact Philopena, Myikal by mail if you can.

P.S. I am on the Server: Satele Shan and PST zone

Edited by sportstrac
Left out some info

I am a returning player have a high level toon and have developed other toons also. Would like to be in a startup Guild with both my mains and maybe a couple of alts. Still have not figured out most of the aspects of the game can be contacted by mail in game. Contact Philopena, Myikal by mail if you can.

P.S. I am on the Server: Satele Shan and PST zone

Thanks for expressing interest. Our guild is on the Star Forge server. Not sure how that factors into your thought process so let us know if you have additional questions or would like to join us there!

In game I can be found on Sarna Krynn, Janel Erso, Ganic Erso. Or feel free to ping me on the forums here.