Consealment Opertive can't beat Xanar

gduber

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this. I've gone from 1-43 on only story quests (thanks devs for the 12x exp, but now I'm under-leveled for my story content). Anyway, I'm 4 levels below this guy that heals himself like wolverine. Does anyone have advice on this or do i just need to side quest until I level up enough to beat him (Prophecy of the Shining Man quest)? Edited by gduber

4 levels below is going to be tough, I think. But if his self-healing is the problem, save your interrupts for when he starts channeling those heals. You have an interrupt and probably two other abilities that can interrupt, maybe more (flash bang, Crippling Slice maybe?).

As to what comp to use, I'm not sure. A second DPS will maybe get past those heals. But if he'd also doing a lot of dmg to you, then maybe Lokin healing. But interrupt is key.

If the 4 levels is insurmountable, maybe run some KDY FP's (usually pops faster) and space missions to get a level or 2. And run all level-relevant sidequests on Voss (might have to go back to the first area).

Or ask for help on chat. But you'll eventually want to get back on-level.

Oh, and max out your gear (L45 if you can, otherwise L41 blue mods)

Edited by DocDAM