Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want to start a 5-7/8 person guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Want to start a 5-7/8 person guild

Aincrad_
05.13.2016 , 04:07 PM | #1
Hi! i have been playing SW:TOR for a while now and the one thing i have decided is that i am not a huge fan of the whole "300 player guild" **** (even if that is not the max character for a guild). And i decided i would love t be part of a small 5-7 player guild, small and social. Prefferably the player should be online as much as they can (also prefferably my timezone). I would also like to add a Ts3 channel. If you are interested please tell me below!

masterceil
05.13.2016 , 04:12 PM | #2
Try your server's forum. Or Fleet.
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

teclado
05.13.2016 , 04:18 PM | #3
I read this as "five and seven eighths person guild." I guess that 7/8th person would be missing most of an arm or leg or something.

NakodaTheJedi
05.13.2016 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aincrad_ View Post
Hi! i have been playing SW:TOR for a while now and the one thing i have decided is that i am not a huge fan of the whole "300 player guild" **** (even if that is not the max character for a guild). And i decided i would love t be part of a small 5-7 player guild, small and social. Prefferably the player should be online as much as they can (also prefferably my timezone). I would also like to add a Ts3 channel. If you are interested please tell me below!
most guilds are 5-7 anyway
http://www.swtor.com/r/Nz5rk2 Free to play and subs click that link and remember...if you're dieting on Thanksgiving, you're doing it wrong! Click my referral link! Happy Holidays Everyone!

masterceil
05.13.2016 , 04:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NakodaTheJedi View Post
most guilds are 5-7 anyway
387 "Qualifying accounts" in my little guild on Jung Ma : )
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

HelinCarnate
05.13.2016 , 05:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
I read this as "five and seven eighths person guild." I guess that 7/8th person would be missing most of an arm or leg or something.
Lol that is how I read it too. Was thinking it would be so much easier to just get 6 whole people instead of trying to find 7/8th of a person.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.