Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remember Jakarro?

Sardorim
05.13.2016 , 12:28 AM | #1
Kinda miss the Wookie and his talking metal bucket.

Ornithopoda
05.13.2016 , 01:33 AM | #2
Before KotFE was announced, I was sure he would end up being our next companion. It's strange that they haven't at lease worked him in as an alliance alert or something. I actually really liked him.
Laynč - Guardian Láyne - Sorcerer
Layne Michael - Scoundrel
Satele Shan

Nkya
05.13.2016 , 01:41 AM | #3
He wasn't popular when introduced, i guess many would complaint "not him again" even if it would be perfect sense to have him as companion. It's pretty much the opposite of HK55 who had popular acclamation when intruced and managed to be revived and provide many branded goodies.

Storm-Cutter
05.13.2016 , 01:51 AM | #4
Maybe Jakarro and Bowdaar are a couple now.

Actually.....

After Jakarro's antics at the end of the Rakata Prime Flashpoint -( ripping agro off the tank and general standing in stupid, messing people about and making them needlessly wipe until we learned the work-around ) I hope he slipped over on a Rakata Prime coconut and drowned.

As for C2-D4 he was fully restored and reunited with his former employer. -unfortunately he couldn't avoid that unfortunate accident with the 30 sledgehammers and the garbage compactor.... Ooops!
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Sardorim
05.13.2016 , 02:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Nkya View Post
He wasn't popular when introduced, i guess many would complaint "not him again" even if it would be perfect sense to have him as companion. It's pretty much the opposite of HK55 who had popular acclamation when intruced and managed to be revived and provide many branded goodies.
Eh, he still should rejoin like he hinted at the end of SoR. Want my unique looking Wookie!

ThrakhathSpawn
05.13.2016 , 02:35 AM | #6
He was the herald of how bad the next expansions would be.

Pity, as before he came along, Prelude to the Shadow of Revan was some darn fine work.

xordevoreaux
05.13.2016 , 07:06 AM | #7
Found him and that thing around his neck both irritating.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Darth_Exar
05.13.2016 , 08:41 AM | #8
Good riddance, was the worst eye sore in the game in my opinion; looked like he was made out of wax and his personality is the worst ive seen in a Wookie (except for maybe Hanharr in Kotor 2, but he was just crazy....).

I did kinda like D4 though, but I doubt he will ever come separate.
Quote: Originally Posted by athenaprime View Post
But at least there's Mako. Nice, normal Mako. All six of her.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

JennyFlynn
05.13.2016 , 08:49 AM | #9
Awww I enjoyed Jakarro and Deefour, they were fun! I was kinda bummed when they wouldn't join my crew after SoR.

Adding him as an Alliance Alert wouldn't be bad. Those who want him can take him, those who don't can reject him or whatever like with Xalek and such.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

StarChanneller
05.13.2016 , 09:14 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Awww I enjoyed Jakarro and Deefour, they were fun! I was kinda bummed when they wouldn't join my crew after SoR.

Adding him as an Alliance Alert wouldn't be bad. Those who want him can take him, those who don't can reject him or whatever like with Xalek and such.
I couldn't agree more. And I also wish people would stop hating on the more recent expansions. I'm actually loving KotFE and SoR was fantastic IMO. Why are people hating on them?
Want to get some items? When you click someone's referral link, SWTOR gives you stuff! Below is my referral link, and yes, I do get stuff as well if you click it. It's mutually beneficial. At least I'm honest about my ulterior motive :3
http://www.swtor.com/r/5lNVP6