Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Roche Ice Cat

JburnerKanik
05.13.2016 , 12:02 AM | #1
Hello, I have been looking through my collection trying to share this vehicle with my legacy but have had no luck. Tried switching characters and restarting game to see if that would help. Any ideas why I am unable to?

QuinlanSaathis
05.13.2016 , 12:09 AM | #2
Its not a cartel vehicle so is not available in collections I think.
Guild Ambassador for
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/
Tools and Recruitment Assistance

JburnerKanik
05.13.2016 , 12:11 AM | #3
Damn. Thanks.

MACharlieV
05.13.2016 , 02:43 AM | #4
That stupid speeder drops so much that all 16 of my Alta have one from only two of them being in KotFE

Djake
05.13.2016 , 07:27 AM | #5
It's actually a fairly nice speeder, though very common I agree. They do sell to vendors for 25k credits so not a total pain.
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. -- DamionSchubert

lymphangioma
05.13.2016 , 08:30 AM | #6
Apparently the 'Roche Widow' (which can be acquired through the Mid Rim Packs) is the only 'Roche' model that can be unlocked in Collections. I recently ran into a similar predicament myself while attempting to unlock the 'Roche Gangster' for my ALT.

Anyhow, I simply purchased an extra speeder on GTN instead for roughly 100k - which probably was cheaper than the Cartel Coin equivalent. In fact, I'd recommend tracking down another 'Ice Cat' through a similar method on GTN. After just checking prices on my server (Jedi Covenant), they seem to be going for pretty cheap... in the 35-50k range.

Personally, I find the 'Roche Gangster' to be one of the more slick mounts in SWTOR. While the Roches' in general have a relatively ho-hum look, the whole Nar Shaddaa inspired design on the Gangster is aesthetically pleasing and suits my Merc's persona.

Here's the 'Gangster'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PARPkHvj1l8
Sama Zo : "I have learned that off-worlders solve problems for credits."