Favorite minor character

Julmor

Mine is defintly that slave trainer on korriban in the beginning of the inquisitor storyline. I love how he puts so much effort into saying the word "slave" in the most intense, over the top evil way possible.

"Know your place, SLLLAAAAVVVVEEE".

"Shut your mouth SLAVVUUEEEE"

I dont even remember the guys name, but i still love him do death. He deserves to be an internet meme.

Mine is defintly that slave trainer on korriban in the beginning of the inquisitor storyline. I love how he puts so much effort into saying the word "slave" in the most intense, over the top evil way possible.

"Know your place, SLLLAAAAVVVVEEE".

"Shut your mouth SLAVVUUEEEE"

I dont even remember the guys name, but i still love him do death. He deserves to be an internet meme.

That's overseer Harkun :D . I would love to kiss then kill him :D

On topic now: my favorites are: Tai Cordan, Alauni, twi'lek guard captain from Kalikori village ( forgot his name..) and of course my eternal love grumpy ghost Kalatosh Zavros :D

That's overseer Harkun :D . I would love to kiss then kill him :D

On topic now: my favorites are: Tai Cordan, Alauni, twi'lek guard captain from Kalikori village ( forgot his name..) and of course my eternal love grumpy ghost Kalatosh Zavros :D

I personally would favour proceeding directly to killing Harkun. (He's even ruder to alien inquisitors, if you can imagine that being possible.)

For the guard captain, are you speaking about Bashenn (that the JC must see) or Odumus Mer (?sp) that both classes see in the Vederiat quest?

I'm quite fond of Bonecrusher, myself.

Even if his parents think his name is Paul.

Once you leave Ord Mantell, though, I'm always entertained on meeting Officer Anstiss and Fez Burba(1).

(1) I *think* he's the only minor NPC that the player can meet on more than one planet.

I personally would favour proceeding directly to killing Harkun. (He's even ruder to alien inquisitors, if you can imagine that being possible.)

For the guard captain, are you speaking about Bashenn (that the JC must see) or Odumus Mer (?sp) that both classes see in the Vederiat quest?

I'm quite fond of Bonecrusher, myself.

Even if his parents think his name is Paul.

Once you leave Ord Mantell, though, I'm always entertained on meeting Officer Anstiss and Fez Burba(1).

(1) I *think* he's the only minor NPC that the player can meet on more than one planet.

I'm talking about the cute twilek assisting Matriarch's daughter in Kalikori, not sure about his name tho

@for Harkun you can actually kill him during Main Story , just heads up if you missed doing that . Cose you totally can and should roll a new Sorc just to take his head off cose he is a Boot Licker :p

Ahem <

Anyway , I think my favorite is that Jedi lady you meet on Smuggler main Story . I found her so fun and fit well . Not boring at all .

Another would be Mastrer Kiwik? Kira Master ? I wish they gave her a bigger role .