what crew skills gives the most schematics?

Daniellcarlson

took time off always wanted to do every quest/mission..deleted all my toons and im starting over. would eventually like to have every crew skill with every schematic so my first toon id like to have it where all i do is run crew skill missions for schematics.

what crew skills gives the most to that idea?

took time off always wanted to do every quest/mission..deleted all my toons and im starting over. would eventually like to have every crew skill with every schematic so my first toon id like to have it where all i do is run crew skill missions for schematics.

what crew skills gives the most to that idea?

Deleting all your characters was ... unwise. At the very least you could have used them as already-trained providers of schematics for the others.

But the core question's answers are:

* Probably Treasure Hunting, although Slicing isn't bad either.

* Slicing also gives you credits when you use it on nodes in the field, which you can use to buy schematics other people have listed on the GTN.

* You can have TH and Slicing on the same character.

* It won't give you all the possible schematics because some are bought from reputation vendors or learned from reverse engineering (now called "deconstructing") stuff you craft on the same character.

* It won't give you all the schematics that *exist* in-game, because there's a large number that were learned at the trainers (or from those by RE) before 4.0 that are no longer accessible for new characters.

* Your old now-deleted characters might have had some of those old schematics, but you deleted them.