New warzone? Lies!!!

SoonerJBD

I've played 20 warzones in the last two days and still haven't seen the new one. RNG can bite me.

Yeah I kept track of how many ques it took me to finally hit this new map. All within the time frame required to que successfully into 17 maps, (18th finally "proc'ing"...Ancient Hypergate.)

Ironically, within that same time span, I so happened to que up that infuriatingly annoying huttball map 8 times, including a run of 3 in a row.

Cool ratio there buds.

Here I thought Aions RNG was bad. :rolleyes:

If only there were some way to, I dunno, choose what particular map to que for, thereby circumventing RNG alltogether.

But hey, perhaps I'm being unreasonable, I mean, its not like something like this has ever been implemented in an mmo, right?

Edited by Variden

Seen it twice in like 20 wz's... first time I was backfill and got to see it for all of 30 seconds. 2nd time the other side was 2 premades vs. our 8 pugs... ISNT THIS FUN?

^ this. 1st time, it was ok, no premades, but we had like 3-4 people with 14k hp, we lost. Second time normal pug against premade, which especially hurts on this map, lost again. Yesterday I played like 10-15 wzs, and was a backfill for hypergates for a stunning 10 seconds :D

Just got play it, first time in ten or so games. Had 9 warriors in the game and one sorc *hmm* to rule them all. It was fun and I managed to run enough orbs to top the objective chart too (7700) :)

On another note, they REALLY need to cut down on VS.

Edited by MidichIorian

I've played 20 warzones in the last two days and still haven't seen the new one. RNG can bite me.

Lets see, EWH gear is barely an upgrade and in some cases is a downgrade (earpiece/ implant). So if the next tier of gear isnt an incentive at least getting to play this new WZ a bunch is.....no....wait....i've played about 15 games sine 1.6 and only got in hypergates once.

I support weighing the chances hypergates pops higher.

I logged on Tuesday morning and played a match Novare Coast, Huttball, and Voidstar before the new one popped up. Since then, I've played Ancient Hypergates about 7 or 8 times across four characters. In total, I've played about 30-35 matches in the past two days. So I guess it's popping up as much as it should (around 20%).

Sure, next you'll tell us there's no cake.

I've played at least 20 in past two days, no AH pop. Methinks it's not real, just a massive troll by BW and some of you are in on it :rak_04:

I was making this argument on fleet, accusing everyone who said they played the new warzone of being in on the conspiracy. Tongue in cheek of course.

To be clear, I'm not complaining that it's not random. Just cursing my luck at not getting it.

Obviously you have played Aion ONLY after patch 2.5 because 1/18 is still alot better than the old 1/100+ drop rate of a stupid blue weapon so imagine what was the drop rate of gold gear before patch 2.0 lol

Unfortunately, Ive played/been playing, (somehow, I still do from time to time, since its actually free now), since Closed Beta 1 my friend. Ive experienced everything that horrible, sadistic, and entirely infuriating RNG system of theirs has had to offer. (Forget loot, try enchanting or manastone socketing nowadays, most swear its worse than its ever been lol).

Wont get into the other practices in that game that firmly cemented NCsoft into my "s*hit list" for life, for that would be a topic for another thread.

Sufficed to say, the term "Random Number Generator", now means something totally different than what it used to, prior to my stint in that game. :D

Edited by Variden