I'd rather not make another thread about this but...

Ryannnnnnn

They probably know they ****ed up (rather the pvp staff) but they are too scared to say anthing so they rather ignore and hope that everything will turn out good by being silent. Well they could at least come out say "Yea sorry the rewards for Season 2 were not good, we will do better next season." But I highly doubt they have the decency to do that. EA`s way is to sugarcoat and a lot of PR talk because they think their customers are stupid.

Look at the whole thing with Mass Effect 3. After all the critical good points people made the ME leaders Casey Hudson and Walters hid and run away from any criticism, giving some PR talk. It`s insulting but normal for EA, they simply think customers are stupid. That`s how it is.

They probably know they ****ed up (rather the pvp staff) but they are too scared to say anthing so they rather ignore and hope that everything will turn out good by being silent. Well they could at least come out say "Yea sorry the rewards for Season 2 were not good, we will do better next season." But I highly doubt they have the decency to do that. EA`s way is to sugarcoat and a lot of PR talk because they think their customers are stupid.

Look at the whole thing with Mass Effect 3. After all the critical good points people made the ME leaders Casey Hudson and Walters hid and run away from any criticism, giving some PR talk. It`s insulting but normal for EA, they simply think customers are stupid. That`s how it is.

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10527309_10152516584175817_6687900473837774451_n.jpg

They are either:

1) trying to recolor a mount quick;

I bet on this.

But the damage is already done.

If they dont explain to us why they thought those rewards were the best they can do every following decision that is any pvp related will be viewed with more critic. So without an explanation they are only digging their own grave.

COMMUNICATE WITH US BIOWARE! WE DESERVE IT!

I bet on this.

If they dont explain to us why they thought those rewards were the best they can do every following decision that is any pvp related will be viewed with more critic. So without an explanation they are only digging their own grave.

Regardless of whether the rewards are bad or not, I do agree with you.

Communication is key. It lets us know that you really do care and pay attention. Leaving us days/weeks/months on end without any sort of interaction doesn't bode well.

I bet on this.

Naw, all they have to do is use the classic:

Its not hard to understand, this is a "shorter" season.

Were you really expecting a new rancor just for you? A new manta mount? Reskinned walkers?

Rewards correctly reflect a shorter season. If they do a blog or respond to us, I hope it reflects this.

Do NOT waste anymore resources on this, keep working on Strongholds!

Were you really expecting a new rancor just for you? A new manta mount? Reskinned walkers?

Rewards correctly reflect a shorter season. If they do a blog or respond to us, I hope it reflects this.

JourrnoRush stop posting in every thread. No one cares about your thoughts on S2 Rewards. No one cares about your bad rating (what is it like 900?). No one cares about your PVE accomplishments. Keep them to yourself and stop trolling these PVP forums.

Edited by revcrisis

I could say the same thing about strongholds. 2.9 is a waste of resources that could have been better spent on WAY more important features for the game.

:rak_03: