What was the point?

xAgonyyy

They made a thread saying they had a 'bunch' (lol ok took you over 3 months to give us that) of ideas for Season 2 rewards and wanted to know what we wanted

everyone said they didnt want any decorations to rp with

who the hell suggested they wanted a head piece to go do pve??

and titles of course were inevitable, but even as a top 3 reward? cmon......

But what was the point of it all, everything the ranked community suggested had absolutely nothing to do with the rewards?

Well, I PvP for fun and do not expect rewards. PvP in this game is reward enough and a joy to play.

:sul_angel:

This serves absolutely no help to anyone. Having said that, I too enjoy pvp for the sake of pvp but I also enjoy having nice rewards. With that in mind, the ability to even play and rank is not there. I should say availability is not there. Out of the few that enjoy true ranked pvp, too many of the few, set it up to where they play certain groups and sit on their rank. This system is not balanced, fair and rewarding true pvp players. Currently a lot of the players being rewarded are sneaky people who are abusing the system. Ofcourse many will disagree which is fine but from what I see, experience and hear from 98% of the community, it all points to the same damn thing. The way to resolve this is :

Remove ranked pvp

1 pvp que system

cross realm que

solo que only

rating decay if you don't play regularly "plz don't reply with, what if I am in the service and can't log in all the time" or something similar.

rewards should be from a vendor so people know what they are fighting for.

Season 2 rewards, Season 2 rating curve, Season 2 period just came short of something cool.

Edited by Stabalicious

I wonder if anyone has considered the fact seasons are supposed to be a lot shorter now. Is it reasonable to get a new super rare mount every 4-5 months?

Honestly a lot of the suggestions in that thread were pretty unrealistic.