So NDA is down so i can say Makeb is great, you will love the planet.

Lord_Karsk

You can relax people.

Planet itself is very immersive and looks great just really great. Feels like you are in the skies.

New mecanics, NPC move around more and have fun new mecanics.

Music is lovely and plays alot, really awesome new soundtrack.

Both your characters and companions have lots of new VO that is great.

Story that is shared i actually think is better then most class stories in many ways ! no joke.

Even orbital space station looks great compared to the others,gives you a hint of things to come.

Game also feels more smoth and look better, and plays faster, atleast feels that way.

Just wish this was the new end game planet with all the vendors on it so we could get away from fleet.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

You can relax people.

Planet itself is very immersive and looks great just really great. Feels like you are in the skies.

Story that is shared i actually think is better then most class stories in many ways ! no joke.

Even orbital space station looks great compared to the others,gives you a hint of things to come.

Game also feels more smoth and look better, and plays faster, atleast feels that way.

Just wish this was the new end game planet with all the vendors on it so we could get away from fleet.

I only have one question about the story, i would love it if you (or anyone that knows) to answer it. Let's say i played once with my Sith Inquisitor, if i decide to play with my sith warrior will i experience anything different? (I'm not considering choices in the story or cameos of something i did in the class story, i'm asking about real difference depending on my class of choice)

Edited by Blacklynx

Been a while since i did it but there are choices in the storyline.

Same thing as when you lvl to 50.

So you're saying that these are more like daily quests? Meaning there's no difference determined by class at all, in either dialog or choices?

Thanks! I'm really excited for the expansion :D

same her :)

Little Miffed i took a weeks vacation the week BEFORE the expansion goes live for us who pre-ordered...GRRRRRRRRRR :mad: (slaps self in head emo style)..but i will take next week off and gamecation my way another toon to 50 in preparation.

So you're saying that these are more like daily quests? Meaning there's no difference determined by class at all, in either dialog or choices?

It's a wold story arc. It is not unique to different classes.

One question - is the story framed differently, at all, for different classes? Does it explain the motivations for each class, uniquely, as it applies to their "backstory," or does it simply funnel everyone into the same conversations with the same people with a little class "flavour"?

One question - is the story framed differently, at all, for different classes? Does it explain the motivations for each class, uniquely, as it applies to their "backstory," or does it simply funnel everyone into the same conversations with the same people with a little class "flavour"?

In a dev post or fansite interview (can't remember which, but it came out yesterday) they said that there are little flavor things that are different for each class, like different convo options and/or NPCs address you differently based on class/class story choices you made.

In a dev post or fansite interview (can't remember which, but it came out yesterday) they said that there are little flavor things that are different for each class, like different convo options and/or NPCs address you differently based on class/class story choices you made.

Well, that's still the status quo as far as planetary stories go. They really needed to step it up if they were going to completely dismiss class stories.

Well, that's still the status quo as far as planetary stories go. They really needed to step it up if they were going to completely dismiss class stories.

I can agree with this. I accepted the status of world/side quests when they put so much obvious effort into the Class quests, but now...?

It had better be a great World story arc. That's all I'm saying.

You can relax people.

Does the consulars outfit still make it look like there pregnant or have a pot belly? Did that get changed?

Edited by Quraswren