Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In search of a healing class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
In search of a healing class

Doge_Duck
02.08.2019 , 08:37 PM | #1
I want to play something that is primarily for PvE and also something that is fairly easy to learn.

KendraP
02.08.2019 , 09:00 PM | #2
healing wise, sorc/sage is probably the easiest to learn. idk i like my operative healer best personally, but it's more micromanaging of hots. i don't mando enough to talk about it.

Lhancelot
02.12.2019 , 02:47 PM | #3
Sorcs are typically known to be easy to learn, I'd say Merc is second easiest then Operatives, but it's not so much complicated it's just more tedious for me concerning Ops healing.

I like the style of Merc healing, it's just you feel like for the work you have to do you aren't rewarded nearly as well as what you get from playing the other two.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

xMaranathax
02.28.2019 , 10:48 AM | #4
What type of healing do you prefer? Hots are operative/scoundrel. Burst heals is Mercenary/Commando. Shield bubbles and AoE, Sorcerer/Sage.

As far as which is easiest to learn, I think it depends on the mentality of the player. I've seen operative healers that can't heal well on mercenaries, and sage healers not able to heal well on scoundrels, etc just due to the way they think of healing.

Talyc Manda
Aliit ori'shya tal'din